BNY Mellon logo

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Senior Analyst

Work-Life Balance

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,740 reviews

Good capitive to work

Good place to work with pleasant environment. Learned more from the people and work culture with respect to Hedge funds, reconciliations and Nav movement.

Pros

food coupons

Cons

short deadlines unpredictable issues

Good company

Good company. Fair pay and compensation Good infrastructure facilities Sodexo coupon Health insurance Free transport Work from home Updated technologies

Great company to work

Nice environment to work, many facility, growth, good for female, benefits like insurance, shift allowance, food coupon etc Many things to learn, overall good

Good Place

Working with BNY from last 6 years and its good learning experience. Workplace and work culture is very good. Investigation of suspense breaks and communication with other broker is most enjoyable part of the job

Excellent company for Work

BNY Mellon is one of my favorite company. During my 9 yrs of experience i manage to learn many management skills. Most important aspect of this company is to value their employees.

Good for fresher

good for fresher...if you want to fly high... leave this co after a couple of initial years of your career.......... ok ok for middle level managers..

Good culture with ample growth opportunities

My last company was BNY Mellon International Operations where I worked on Standard Operating Procedure documentation. Although I was only at the company for six months, I gained valuable insights into Technical Writing, SME interviewing techniques, and the ability to effectively manage my team. I would certainly be willing to work again in BNY Mellon as my experience was wonderful and a great learning experience. It also made me aware of the ample opportunities that exist in the field of IT, particularly for Business Analysts, making me keen to make the switch.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Unwilling to implement necessary technological change

Its ok to work here

I wish I could give ZERO stars because this company treats its employees with such disdain! The pay is horrible and everyone is overworked. I am so ashamed of myself for allowing this treatment for over 30 years!. As a Sr. Treasury Accountant my pay is under $60k! At least $25 under market. I will say that there are some great people and my manager is good, but it's still not enough to give this place even 1 star."

Best place to work

One of the best company that I worked. Very employee friendly company. Good job culture and worklife balance. Job security in a gray mode, as compnay looking for cost reduction

Pros

sodexo cards, shot hrs to work

Good company to start with

Good company to start with. Nice work culture and good team to learn from. Very well and talented team member who gives more insight into the company and the process and work. Good to be part of various activities held in the company.

Pros

Free home pick and drop, good learning experience

Cons

Lots or work

Jobs at BNY Mellon

Senior Analyst positions
See more jobs

Great Place to Work

Great place to start your carrer with such a brand name. Good scope to learn. Not undue pressure created on employess. Compensation is good for beginners but for experienced people it could be more.

Great organization to work with

Fund accounting of US market funds for MM and equity funds Sweeping the funds and ends with publishing NAV included trades bookings and capstock activities

good place to work

Good Place to Work Good Pay Good Facilities Management thinks about emplyee growth and engagement. Company provides more learning tools and knowledge advancement.

Pros

Pay structure

Cons

no cons

Employee Friendly, Productive and Fun

To work with the BNY Mellon is very good experience for me. This organization is employee friendly. Very good growth opportunity and huge opportunity to learn new things.

BNY Mellon - My Review

BNY mellon is indeed a good place to work with. With diversified work culture and different teams you will get opportunity to learn lot more things about financial service industry.

Best place to workwith

Trust on employees Good hike Efficient promotion cycle Good incentive plans Long working hours Pressure at work Imbalance in worklife

Over all good

Handling settlements profile since the last 4.5 yrs, learning new things, new scenarios day in and out.,Ultimately leading to client satisfaction, and making sure the deliverables are met on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140