BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Its good place for people for 0.6 -5 yrs exp as when it comes to cross location and staff in management level do not have much freedom to take the decisions due to Pune management domination .
Not a good company they layoff people, without prior notice..... don't spoil your career joining this company...........................................
Being part of such a great organisation, I have always been rewarded with opportunities to grow over a period of time. I would say best organisation to work with regarding work life balance, job security, management and culture.
I worked around 13 years in BNY and i learnt a lot from this organisation and also grew from Executive to Backup Supervisor and then Team Leader that is only because of excellent management coaching.
Good place to work. Best place for women to work. People friendly atmosphere. Many people with tenure more than 5 years. Employees treated at par with international staff and have exposure to international teams to work
Great experience working in BNYMELLON. My onshore management was a boon to the company however the management back home ( the department I worked in) was worst. I left the organisation only because of the management otherwise it’s an amazing company to work with.
Pros
Free food and amazing perks
Cons
Management in some departments
I have spent nearly a decade in BNYM. Its a great organization to be in and ofcourse has great culture. It takes good care of its employees and management encourages its staff to advance in their careers. But like every other organization, there are few key roles, which inspires you the most are very competitive to get through. Fortunately, I was part of such a team which had the best of leadership, and being mentored by them I have a very clear understanding of what it takes to become great from good.
Got great experience in multiple areas such as Operations, Finance, Audit, GAP Analysis, Community Partnership, Ted India, etc are such activities which I learned while performing my current role
After completion of MBA and training from Bajaj Finance, joined BNY Mellon as an Operation executive. This company is based on immigration of the reconciliation process which is based on Suspense Account reconcilaion. It has two process one is Domestic another one is Global. In both the process my team reconcile deposite side and withdrawal side. I have promoted two times first time as an Analyst and second time as a Team Leader.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Over time
Work is fun at BNY Mellon. The day starts with a huddle with the team to discuss what went well a day before, what didn't go well a day before and what can be done better today. Discuss the challenges and close it with alternatives. I have learnt technical tools used in Six Sigma and Lean in my career by getting exposure to innovation ideas. Every month on one of the Friday, there was a employee engagement activity to motivate and build team work between the groups.
Control Management policy is well defined in the process , each manager has to go through different modules and educate the team members on all the control aspects, so they understand and delivers the output as expected without any deviation, This learning is very key aspects for all people managers which i have done during this tenure.
good place to start and learn a lot about the financial industry. helps you build your knowledge and exposure. lot of management restructure increases the attrition
Pros
benefits and good internal communicaitons
Cons
indian management and fail to recognition the talent
In the past 1 year of my stint with BNY Mellon is being an unique experience in my career , unlike traditional banking things are little differently done at BNY Mellon. The hardest part of the Job would be voicing out about things which are not upto to the mark to the offshore team , on the other hand making sure that the camaradeire between us and the offshore team is not affected
Pros
Employee pampering
Cons
Inadequate training team
its an wonderfulcompany to work with, i had total of 5 years experience with bny melon and the culture and the way bny works i really good. I had some conflicts with my shift timing
Its very good company for beginner's. Great place to start your career and good work life balance. Supportive managers and assist people to grow with in company
The company is employee friendly and follows a good work culture. Good pay master and works on advancement of an employee. Gave lot of exposure in terms of learning new things.
Pros
Transport Facility
Cons
less growth options
No doubt this is one of the places where employees would love to work for life time, Management is good work culture is awesome and worth to spend enough time with organisation.
Pros
Free meal pass
Cons
Transport facilty
Working with a BNYM project is a good experience. I would prefer my friends and colleagues to join BNYM projects for it's worldwide opportunities and growth oriented careers.
BNY mellon has been one of the awesome organisation with good work culture . Learned a lot about professionalism Management people are good Hardest part of the job is when you are aligned to a new manager
Pros
Free Sodexo coupon
Fun place to be at provided you are in the correct shift timings Salary growth is very slow. preference should be given more to employees working in night shifts
Pros
salary growth work culture environment
Cons
salary night shifts
One of the best place to work in pune. best management, with helping co workers. Hardest part of the job is night shift only.