BNY Mellon logo
BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,757 reviews

Work wise its an good area to enrich one self

Its good place for people for 0.6 -5 yrs exp as when it comes to cross location and staff in management level do not have much freedom to take the decisions due to Pune management domination .

Productive and Fun Place to work

My typical day at work is a fun loving environment. The team I manage supports me and also are good team players. Having a supporting team to work make the workplace a stress free place.

Pros

Free Lunch, Free Transport, Free Employee Benefits

Good Enviroment and culture

Good Environment and culture. High level of competition . Lot to learn and opportunities to excel. Working is fun , salary is good, Management is supportive and balanced.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Friendly work environment, good work/life balance

Good work culture, great & supportive people. Learnt a lot from the organisation.

Pros

Less working hours

Cons

Management, Salary structure

Worked for 8 years in BNYM Pune

Bank of New York Mellon is Great place to work. Excellent Management and work Culture. Located at magarpatta city pune High secure zone. Work Life Balance -Working hours are 8.5 hours,No long working hours .If you have to work on saturday's (once or twice in a year) then fairly compensated with one extra day off. Excellent place to start your career.Management is very co-operative and friendly,Personal growth and guidance. BNYM(India) CEO conducts town hall every quarterly which is very helpful for all employees. Internal trainings are helpful and HR is polite and not arrogant. Fair salary increment every year and good exposure of International Banking products.

Pros

Work Culture, Excellent Management, Internal trainings are provided, Open Door Policy, Night Shift allowance is fair, No long working hours .

Cons

Employee engagement activities are reduced - Annual Party, Outings etc

BNY Mellon

Work Life was very hectic. Everyday I had to do overtime for an average of 14 hours. From learning prospective the Organisation is good. Middle level Management only for my process was not co-operative and creative. Ideas placeforth where rejected without even giving a thought. But, the Senior Level Management were keen whenever approached and implemented my thoughts when I left the Organisation. One of the best payers in the market. There are very good processes to learn and excel. Enjoyable moment was Friday's after work (actually Saturday morning) when we use to go to hotels for breakfast and ease our pressures. Overall good Organisation to work if the Mid Level Management is supportive.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Non Creative and Innovative Mid Level Management

Very good Company to start career

Very good organisation to start career. However there are few hurdles now a days in career growth

A very Big MNC with very well planned growth throughtout the globe.

Amazing experience working with The Bank of New York Mellon. Top Management very efficient in planning and forecasting the future growth avenues.

Pros

Free family heatrh insurance

Cons

Individual growth limited.

Teamwork

I like my all colleagues are very helpful as and when i require any help they do and also i feel lucky that i got very good team and team members

Excellent organization to work with

This organization is very employee oriented. Have learned good people management skills.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BNY Mellon?

Good place to work.

Working in BNYMellon is a great experience.Lots of challenges I had come across on transition for EMEA locations, but over-come those challenges and the process is been settled once settled the management given the opportunity for APAC location.

Pros

free: lunch & transporation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144