BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews

Good Company to work with, but job security is a concern for past 2-3 years. For past 2-3 years many people were fired without any reason.However there are many merits also like1. Personal and Professional life balance2. normal hike (similar to other IT companies) and year end bonus3. internal job posting process
Pros
free cab, free breakfast
Cons
job security
The best company I ever worked in my 12 years of career, such an amazing and professional balanced organization. But growth is very slow and if management is solving the internal promotion on existing employees that would take this organization on top of all.
Pros
Best work life balance, Great trainings, adequate hike and good bonuses, rewards and benefits.
Cons
Very slow growth and sometimes mid management ppl take an advantage and let talent ppl to go out
Good Company to work with, but job security is a concern for past 2-3 years. For past 2-3 years many people were fired without any reason.However there are many merits also like 1. Personal and Professional life balance2. normal hike (similar to other IT companies) and year end bonus3. internal job posting process
Pros
free cab, free breakfast
Cons
job security
I wish I could get 0 option will give zeroOne of my friend work there they removed when he was talented. 4 rating he always received in his work n now he has been removed from bnyPlease guys do not join thisThey can remove anytime extreme bad no growth at all
BNY is a very good company as per my exp. You should have to try beacuse they are provideing lots of facilities as well, different kind of domain knowledge..
The company provides good benefits like Bonus, Night Shift allowances etc. The company is good for freshers. There is no proper work life balance. Less growth opportunities.
a typical day at work is competativeGood learning opportunitiesmanagement is supportiveworkplace culture is goodthe most enjoyable part of the job is work culture
Awesome place to develop your career and skills.Can learn many things in production wise and career wise. Supportive management and team members to get better development in new employee.
Pros
Free dinner
You work directly with Busines team to build the project. No client pressures for missed deadlines as both Business teams and Technical teams are responsible for any project delays. Pay is decent. Just need to maintain 40 hours attendance per week. Good no. of. holidays.
Pros
Free tea/coffee and biscuits
Cons
Nothing much
Work wise it is decent. If you know what you do it helps or they allow you to explore and recommend solutions which suits best for the project. Work life balance is good as well.
It was an amazing learning experience for me as being a part of one of the best asset servicing company in the market, BNY has always supported and invested on its employees for ever learning and being among the top companies having the best professionals expertise to run the business.
It was a great experience to work with BNYM in pune Maharashtra. About company culture my personal experience is very good but their are some issues with management and growth. Something management give priority to there's favourites only.
Fun, Good Work life balance, Pay scale is good.Overtime is paidIncentive structure is awesomeAnnual leaves plus additional medical leavesTransport is provided.It is a good company to work with in long term
Very good company to work with. Work culture and pay package good but only thing is tooth less HR policy where operations managers take benefits of it.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Team leaders
A good place to work at, fun atmosphere, ethical work ideas, a great place to grow. You need to e honest and hardworking, keep thinking of how to bring your ideas into workplace.
Pros
free lunch
I have been working with BNY for past four years and satisfied with the experience that I have got. Now I am looking forward for new learning and experience hence I am looking forward for a job. Overall satisfied with the company and the performance and what they have taught us in this way many years
Pros
Fast and competitive
Cons
Management techniques
The workplace and the culture is good. You learn a lot during your job which is good. However the pay is very less. You get better pay at other similar companies for similar position.
BNY Mellon was the first I have worked for. Being a newcomer in the corporate I was fortunate to learn and grow during the 1 year of my tenure which helped me in my future endeavors.
No job security they give only night shift and lot health problems less salary no High on this company very bad. starting they give lot of support and salary high now not given salary high no postion change
Good place to work, I have been working with BNYM for over 14 years now. The company has grown through multiple acquisitions has a very complex structure.
Will suggest all to try this company definitely it will be good atmosphere to grow on with nice learning and work culture.Also have good bonus structure
  1. Employee Reviews