BNY Mellon logo

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 672 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,739 reviews

Good company to spent for 2-3years

Good Company to work with, but job security is a concern for past 2-3 years. For past 2-3 years many people were fired without any reason.However there are many merits also like1. Personal and Professional life balance2. normal hike (similar to other IT companies) and year end bonus3. internal job posting process

Pros

free cab, free breakfast

Cons

job security

The best company I ever worked

The best company I ever worked in my 12 years of career, such an amazing and professional balanced organization. But growth is very slow and if management is solving the internal promotion on existing employees that would take this organization on top of all.

Pros

Best work life balance, Great trainings, adequate hike and good bonuses, rewards and benefits.

Cons

Very slow growth and sometimes mid management ppl take an advantage and let talent ppl to go out

Good Company to work with, but job security is a concern for past 2-3 years

Good Company to work with, but job security is a concern for past 2-3 years. For past 2-3 years many people were fired without any reason.However there are many merits also like 1. Personal and Professional life balance2. normal hike (similar to other IT companies) and year end bonus3. internal job posting process

Pros

free cab, free breakfast

Cons

job security

This company have removed poor people

I wish I could get 0 option will give zeroOne of my friend work there they removed when he was talented. 4 rating he always received in his work n now he has been removed from bnyPlease guys do not join thisThey can remove anytime extreme bad no growth at all

Its Top most investment bank.

BNY is a very good company as per my exp. You should have to try beacuse they are provideing lots of facilities as well, different kind of domain knowledge..

Less Growth Opportunities

The company provides good benefits like Bonus, Night Shift allowances etc. The company is good for freshers. There is no proper work life balance. Less growth opportunities.

Fun workplace

a typical day at work is competativeGood learning opportunitiesmanagement is supportiveworkplace culture is goodthe most enjoyable part of the job is work culture

Productive and fun work place

Awesome place to develop your career and skills.Can learn many things in production wise and career wise. Supportive management and team members to get better development in new employee.

Pros

Free dinner

Nice place to work. I missed working for this Company.

You work directly with Busines team to build the project. No client pressures for missed deadlines as both Business teams and Technical teams are responsible for any project delays. Pay is decent. Just need to maintain 40 hours attendance per week. Good no. of. holidays.

Pros

Free tea/coffee and biscuits

Cons

Nothing much

Decent place

Work wise it is decent. If you know what you do it helps or they allow you to explore and recommend solutions which suits best for the project. Work life balance is good as well.

Jobs at BNY Mellon

See more jobs

Very informative and knowledge gaining profession

It was an amazing learning experience for me as being a part of one of the best asset servicing company in the market, BNY has always supported and invested on its employees for ever learning and being among the top companies having the best professionals expertise to run the business.

About BNYM culture in Pune Maharashtra

It was a great experience to work with BNYM in pune Maharashtra. About company culture my personal experience is very good but their are some issues with management and growth. Something management give priority to there's favourites only.

Fun, Good Work life balance, Pay scale is good.Overtime is paidIncentive structure is awesomeAnnual leaves plus additional medical leavesTransport is provided.It is a good company to work with in long term

Excellent

Very good company to work with. Work culture and pay package good but only thing is tooth less HR policy where operations managers take benefits of it.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Team leaders

A good place to work at, fun atmosphere, ethical work ideas, a great place to grow. You need to e honest and hardworking, keep thinking of how to bring your ideas into workplace.

Pros

free lunch

Satisfied

I have been working with BNY for past four years and satisfied with the experience that I have got. Now I am looking forward for new learning and experience hence I am looking forward for a job. Overall satisfied with the company and the performance and what they have taught us in this way many years

Pros

Fast and competitive

Cons

Management techniques

Good work place but you get paid less

The workplace and the culture is good. You learn a lot during your job which is good. However the pay is very less. You get better pay at other similar companies for similar position.

Competitive work place, Encourages learning and growing

BNY Mellon was the first I have worked for. Being a newcomer in the corporate I was fortunate to learn and grow during the 1 year of my tenure which helped me in my future endeavors.

Bad

No job security they give only night shift and lot health problems less salary no High on this company very bad. starting they give lot of support and salary high now not given salary high no postion change

Good place to work, I have been working with BNYM for over 14 years now. The company has grown through multiple acquisitions has a very complex structure.

It is a good company with felxi work life balance

Will suggest all to try this company definitely it will be good atmosphere to grow on with nice learning and work culture.Also have good bonus structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140