BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Culture reviews

The workplace and the culture is good. You learn a lot during your job which is good. However the pay is very less. You get better pay at other similar companies for similar position.
a typical day at work is competativeGood learning opportunitiesmanagement is supportiveworkplace culture is goodthe most enjoyable part of the job is work culture
It was a great experience to work with BNYM in pune Maharashtra. About company culture my personal experience is very good but their are some issues with management and growth. Something management give priority to there's favourites only.
Very good company to work with. Work culture and pay package good but only thing is tooth less HR policy where operations managers take benefits of it.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Team leaders
I have been working with BNY for past four years and satisfied with the experience that I have got. Now I am looking forward for new learning and experience hence I am looking forward for a job. Overall satisfied with the company and the performance and what they have taught us in this way many years
Pros
Fast and competitive
Cons
Management techniques
Will suggest all to try this company definitely it will be good atmosphere to grow on with nice learning and work culture.Also have good bonus structure
I started my career with BNY mellon in 2013 and left my job in 2019 due to personal movement from Pune to Bangalore. The work culture of BNY mellon is enjoyable. I never felt stressful while working with my co-colleagues and management. We can manage work life balance. In Future, If I get opportunity to move back to Pune, would wish to work with BNY Mellon again.
Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .
Good company to work with employees can get very good experience atmosphere of BMI Milan is very competitive, fun, friendly managers behaviour is friendly.
Productive and fun work place Lot of learning, it was my first company in my career. I got a very good friends and team mates. It was nice to work with US team from New Jercy.
BNY Mellon is a 200+ years old USA based Organization. Management is good and very supportive which in turn provides energetic work culture and balanced worklife.
Loved to worked at BNY Mellon. Treats employees as their asset. Learned a lot while working over there. Culture was good. During month we need to stretch to complete our work.
good work culture competitive learned new technologies average salary has work from home options project deadlines are sometime very short. no onsite opportunities
It has a wonderful stress free work culture. There is no timing to maintain and we can work relaxed. There is a lot of leave available for an year to spend.
It is very competitive work in Bny mellon, I learn about the new concepts of CDO process, also the management , complition of work with in time.and more.
The company is more than 200 years old which can be easily understood. The standard operating procedure is perfect. The manager holds transactional behavior. A lot of politics is there. Job security is at the toss. Learning is not there. Politics is the key to get a promotion.
It is a good company for the people who are looking for work life balance with lots of benefits included, Work culture is good. I enjoyed the working with organisation.
Competitive environment, good place to work, opportunities to upskill and learn, good work life balance, opportunity to travel aboard, depends on the team you join
Management is good at BNY Mellon. Workplace culture is very good. Leave policies and work from home options are on the positive note to the employees.
I have worked here and can rejoin again in Singapore to explore and expand my career further here. Work culture is cool , you are able to have a work life balance, people around are helpful.
good experience 👍.. growth of an individual depends on the manager.. overall BNY is highly reputated concern with good ambiance and good work culture...