BNY Mellon logo
BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Culture reviews

Clear

Found 233 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,757 reviews

Good company to work but cheap politics played my managers here.

Good company to work but cheap politics played my managers here.And Compensation and hikes depends on pure manager's decision and employees were left to their mercy instead of being rated based if the performance.

Good

good experience 👍.. growth of an individual depends on the manager.. overall BNY is highly reputated concern with good ambiance and good work culture...

Easy

It is a good organisation to start the career.The work culture is motivating. I got to learn more about banking and its working.I would recommend highly to everyone.

Good company for freshers

Slow Growth, good exposure for freshers, Lot of work load,No time for lunch.A lot of politics, no proper Management, lot of favourism.But goodd for freshers to learn.

Good to work

Best atmosphere, culture also infrastructure. Good management, scope for growth within team as well as organisation. Lots of benefits apart from salary.

Good organisation

Very good people culture , they gave good career advancement good opportunity to go to USA and get some work experience there as well. Reconciliation and portfolio accounting were my areas of expertise

stable and good organisation to start career

if stable and job security is what you wish for, then its the best place to work.8 and half hours of shift timings and management is supportive. good and healthy work culture with a family like atmosphere. I enjoy every day coming to office.

Pros

good work culture, medical benefits, leaves

Cons

slow growth

Productive and Relaxed Environment

The work environment and culture is very good with enough learning opportunities and skills development exercises. The company works with cutting edge technologies and allows people to upgrade their skills with the changing environment.

Good Place

Working with BNY from last 6 years and its good learning experience. Workplace and work culture is very good. Investigation of suspense breaks and communication with other broker is most enjoyable part of the job

Excellent Place to Work

* Best place to Work *Collegues are more friendly * When we feel stress we can play Carrom etc. * Good Management. * Good work culture. * I have learned many banking, .NET Applications projects.

Jobs at BNY Mellon

See more jobs

Good environment to Work

Good environment to Work and Enjoy the work culture, Good work and life balance. Good learning opportunities Timely reward and recolonization Thank you

Employee Friendly

Very Ethical organisation. Very Employee friendly. You will get very healthy environment to work for You have been listen all the time. Environment at the work place is very enthusiastic,

Good place to work.

Employee friendly and progressive organization with good management and leadership team. Supports work life balance and provide competitive environment to grow personally.

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced.

BNY Mellon

Being part of such a great organisation, I have always been rewarded with opportunities to grow over a period of time. I would say best organisation to work with regarding work life balance, job security, management and culture.

Good Place to work and build a carrer

Good Place to work and build. Fabulous training team and environment with a challenging work environment and growing work space. Workplace culture and facilities are also good

Excellent

Excellent work culture, it is a must recommend company for fresher as well as experienced professionals. It also gives you opportunities for higher studies also.

Productive and Fun workplace

Good work culture with flexible timings.. Nice workplace to collect knowledge.. Lots of fun and productive workplace. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow urself with knowledge. Good and friendly Management .

One of the best organisation i worked in

I worked around 13 years in BNY and i learnt a lot from this organisation and also grew from Executive to Backup Supervisor and then Team Leader that is only because of excellent management coaching.

I was impressed with work culture and social activities... No pressure and peaceful job... Only management is not acceptable...

I have joined this company next to Axis bank, first I have worked with controls team then to C&I team, where I got good teams but then when there is a competition there is no healthy one again... Atlast we are humans right... I have realized then wherever we go people won't change, so I got changed my thoughts and adapted to the environment to work with.. because it's not too bad compared to previous organisation... So I have enjoyed a lot when I was in work and also at any activities.. Here management is ok but again career growth is not acceptable...

Pros

Work culture and Corporate Social Responsibilities

Cons

Management and job security

Dont expect parties and stuff its more work less pay

I loved working in BNY as i am used to working long hours and so was the staff who aged with me in the company but as the attrition hit i realized its not everyone's cup of tea its difficult the managers are seriously dumb and they have no empathy I mean over all the company is great culture technology cost savings and blah blah but they still need to add a human factor My advice do not join GIA former CARS any other dept i think is comparatively fine ..

Pros

lots to learn, all types of investments

Cons

long hours OT is compulsary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144