BNY Mellon logo

BNY Mellon Culture reviews

India674 reviews

Clear

Found 228 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,757 reviews

Good company to work but cheap politics played my managers here.

Good company to work but cheap politics played my managers here.And Compensation and hikes depends on pure manager's decision and employees were left to their mercy instead of being rated based if the performance.

Productive and great culture of work

It is great experience working with BNY Mellon with differant role.I learned Time managemant and Work management, FManagement is too good with great workplace culture.

Pros

Free Lunch, Transport, Bonus, Oppurtunities

Productive place

experience was pretty good, friendly colleague, everything was good with company just minor management of managers was something which was too bad for the company culture.

Pros

Everything was good

Cons

Minor management

Overall good company to work

Good work culture, free meal pass, free cab facility, flexibility in shifts. Management is good but some process offer slow increment in appraisals. Due to new migrations there is often long working hours. Overall nice organisation to start job with.

Na

A good place to work.Daily Learning.Good Management. Work life Balance and proper support from Managers. Great Culture.productive and good platform to grow.

Good company

Good company to work with. Process specific. Good perks and overtime. Work culture is good. Medical facilities are good. Parents are covered under policy

Well managed work place

Great to be a part of this company. Work culture is also awesome. As well as various activities other than daily work routine driven by company help the employees to develop themselves and improve personal quality.

Good

Good work culture & Fun place to work .The company follows high standards and methodology , It always focus on to motivate the employees and compnay growth in right direction

Great Place To Work

Great opportunities to work in BNY Mellon. A lot of new upcoming technologies available to work for. Great work culture

Fun place to learn & grow

Good place to work. Best place for women to work. People friendly atmosphere. Many people with tenure more than 5 years. Employees treated at par with international staff and have exposure to international teams to work

Jobs at BNY Mellon

See more jobs

good environment

BNY is working on current new technologies, not like other banks. Work culture is very good. I learned many things on technical aspects. Package wise its not good

good WLB company and technically strong inculture

I have been with BNY Mellon technology fro 6.5 years and have been such a successful journey with the Bank's technology inhouse team. I professionally enjoyed my every day work in BNYMellon and still feeling the BNY Mellon DNA embedded with me and all the best practices I learnt from BNY Mellon will last for ever. Very supportive Management and good work culture provided for all. Continous learning is the best part i loved with the company.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Na

Overall Great to work

Good Place to work good management Good Work Culture Every Situation is learning and opportunity perceived in good direction, good learning and innovate things in better way.

Gud culture

I love to be a part of this company. Culture is very nice. Empathy and humble manager. Stress free environment. And employe engagement is very gud. Overall nice experience.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Work load

Productive and learning Place

it was my first job experience at BNY Mellon. I enjoy working with it. i learn about corporate culture and management and responsibilities while working.

Pros

free food coupons

Cons

hectic life

Only salary is good

Can work if u need only salary. Otherwise good benefits n perks and other bonus. As a shared service you cannot expect any high designations.moderate culture

Pros

Salary n bonus

A decade of experience

I have spent nearly a decade in BNYM. Its a great organization to be in and ofcourse has great culture. It takes good care of its employees and management encourages its staff to advance in their careers. But like every other organization, there are few key roles, which inspires you the most are very competitive to get through. Fortunately, I was part of such a team which had the best of leadership, and being mentored by them I have a very clear understanding of what it takes to become great from good.

Fun to Work

I am very happy that I was party of BNY Mellon it’s a very good company to work very good management and the most enjoyable part of the job is fun Friday.

Good

It is a great company to work for as far as banking domain expertise is concerned. The work culture is great and they do have various different projects which you can leverage to gain much important banking domain experience as well as harness your primary technical skills. Got to work on various advanced and latest technology being part of this.

Good for people who wants stable company to work with

Growth opportunities are very less.its gud for people who don't want growth .Less salary n yearly hike is also very less.politics in promotion is a normal thing here.

Good work style, secured job. the only drawback is no respect or promotion for the seniors.... politics...

Seniors should be prioritized, given responsibilities. Rating should be decided with the works and not the person who is bn with the MGMT always.... THANKS...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144