BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Management reviews

I started my career with BNY mellon in 2013 and left my job in 2019 due to personal movement from Pune to Bangalore. The work culture of BNY mellon is enjoyable. I never felt stressful while working with my co-colleagues and management. We can manage work life balance. In Future, If I get opportunity to move back to Pune, would wish to work with BNY Mellon again.
The best company I ever worked in my 12 years of career, such an amazing and professional balanced organization. But growth is very slow and if management is solving the internal promotion on existing employees that would take this organization on top of all.
Pros
Best work life balance, Great trainings, adequate hike and good bonuses, rewards and benefits.
Cons
Very slow growth and sometimes mid management ppl take an advantage and let talent ppl to go out
a typical day at work is competativeGood learning opportunitiesmanagement is supportiveworkplace culture is goodthe most enjoyable part of the job is work culture
Awesome place to develop your career and skills.Can learn many things in production wise and career wise. Supportive management and team members to get better development in new employee.
Pros
Free dinner
It was a great experience to work with BNYM in pune Maharashtra. About company culture my personal experience is very good but their are some issues with management and growth. Something management give priority to there's favourites only.
I have been working with BNY for past four years and satisfied with the experience that I have got. Now I am looking forward for new learning and experience hence I am looking forward for a job. Overall satisfied with the company and the performance and what they have taught us in this way many years
Pros
Fast and competitive
Cons
Management techniques
BNY Mellon is a 200+ years old USA based Organization. Management is good and very supportive which in turn provides energetic work culture and balanced worklife.
Environment is not good for some process. Management behavior is very partial. Salary increment is not satisfied No healthy enviorment. Just work like donkey work.
It is very competitive work in Bny mellon, I learn about the new concepts of CDO process, also the management , complition of work with in time.and more.
The company is more than 200 years old which can be easily understood. The standard operating procedure is perfect. The manager holds transactional behavior. A lot of politics is there. Job security is at the toss. Learning is not there. Politics is the key to get a promotion.
Its good place for people for 0.6 -5 yrs exp as when it comes to cross location and staff in management level do not have much freedom to take the decisions due to Pune management domination .
Good Company to work with, good enviornment, work life and personal life well balanced. Management is helpful. Benefits and facilities are good. Overall a good place to work.
BNYM is a good MNC to work without a heavy pressure. As usually slight pressure in seasonal time.Management are very supportive. Employees feel an extra secure.
One of the best organisations to work with work life balance and job security. Management was helpful in all growth and learning prospects. It is a company to retire from.
Management is good at BNY Mellon. Workplace culture is very good. Leave policies and work from home options are on the positive note to the employees.
Good company, Growth is lil slow, but if you have caliber youcan reach the success in BNY Mellon. Management is so supports if required. HR policies are very good.
No job security , Any time they can terminate your job Upper level management not good,People are not happy in this company always afraid for job security
Pros
Good Environment for work
Cons
No Job security, Ant time they can terminate without any region
Too many layoffs, unstable situation, people leaving the company due to stress, fear of getting fired and low salary. Company management not at par compared to other companies in their genre.
Helpful environment, good communication with TL and managers. Super support in high volume day. Excellent cab facility, night security and Sunday working security.
Good workplace for innovative people, facility offered by company is good, and complete work satisfaction and good payscale, management is also good and helpful
Good company but management is not up to mark. Team leaders are rude. Management should take care of lower level employees. Especially fresher's are not treated well.