BNY Mellon logo
BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Management reviews

Clear

Found 248 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,757 reviews

Good company to work but cheap politics played my managers here.

Good company to work but cheap politics played my managers here.And Compensation and hikes depends on pure manager's decision and employees were left to their mercy instead of being rated based if the performance.

Ok Company

Good company but management is not up to mark. Team leaders are rude. Management should take care of lower level employees. Especially fresher's are not treated well.

Good company for freshers

Slow Growth, good exposure for freshers, Lot of work load,No time for lunch.A lot of politics, no proper Management, lot of favourism.But goodd for freshers to learn.

Good to work

Best atmosphere, culture also infrastructure. Good management, scope for growth within team as well as organisation. Lots of benefits apart from salary.

stable and good organisation to start career

if stable and job security is what you wish for, then its the best place to work.8 and half hours of shift timings and management is supportive. good and healthy work culture with a family like atmosphere. I enjoy every day coming to office.

Pros

good work culture, medical benefits, leaves

Cons

slow growth

Management is poorest

Management in the company is incompetent and the recruitment of the Managerial staff is not up to the mark. Leaders are recruited from outside whereas there are so many people waiting for the promotion.

Excellent Place to Work

* Best place to Work *Collegues are more friendly * When we feel stress we can play Carrom etc. * Good Management. * Good work culture. * I have learned many banking, .NET Applications projects.

Professional environment

Nice place to work. Professional environment with an helping attitude of every employee. Perfect work and life balance. At times work pressure, however management always ready to go an extra mile to sort it.

Good organization becomes bad now

When It was Inautix, It was a good company to settle down here. After recent management changes, everything gone wrong. Positives: work life balance Good Pay if you are a good performer Negatives: Frequent policy changes Bad management

Good place to work.

Employee friendly and progressive organization with good management and leadership team. Supports work life balance and provide competitive environment to grow personally.

Jobs at BNY Mellon

See more jobs

BNY Mellon

Being part of such a great organisation, I have always been rewarded with opportunities to grow over a period of time. I would say best organisation to work with regarding work life balance, job security, management and culture.

Good place but very poor management - NO JOB SECURITY

Working for 2 years here was partially good and bad eventually, Down the line management does not give a dam about the knowledge and the talent you carry all they need is to get their work done. NO JOB SECURITY Suddenly someone will take you to the HR and will kick you out of the job on that day without any notice Suddenly you might notice that you are being cornered by your whole team (the management would give such instructions to the team to treat you in such a way), or Suddenly the managers will call you and blackmail you to drop your papers down HR is not employee friendly when it comes to you Vs management All of these are true incidents, You don't need to worry if you get good managers if you are in good terms and priority under the other managers

Productive and Fun workplace

Good work culture with flexible timings.. Nice workplace to collect knowledge.. Lots of fun and productive workplace. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow urself with knowledge. Good and friendly Management .

good place to work with

good place to work with. Good atmosphere Good policies work life balance Higher education programs at ISB,BITS and IIT fun at work talent management programs

Pros

work life balance

Cons

nothing as of now

One of the best organisation i worked in

I worked around 13 years in BNY and i learnt a lot from this organisation and also grew from Executive to Backup Supervisor and then Team Leader that is only because of excellent management coaching.

I was impressed with work culture and social activities... No pressure and peaceful job... Only management is not acceptable...

I have joined this company next to Axis bank, first I have worked with controls team then to C&I team, where I got good teams but then when there is a competition there is no healthy one again... Atlast we are humans right... I have realized then wherever we go people won't change, so I got changed my thoughts and adapted to the environment to work with.. because it's not too bad compared to previous organisation... So I have enjoyed a lot when I was in work and also at any activities.. Here management is ok but again career growth is not acceptable...

Pros

Work culture and Corporate Social Responsibilities

Cons

Management and job security

Great place to work, with very good work life balance. Very good compensation. Very good support from management for doing day to day work. like working here.

Great work culture

Typical day at work- start with checking with your e-mails and look for any important action items from Manager and the clients. take a team huddle and update the team about any new development. govern the daily work and client deliverables, attend meetings and attend the scheduled project calls with the stakeholders. What have I learned: Project management and how to improve the organisational profitability through Optmizing and automation. Workplace culture: Fabulous. hardest Part: Tight Client deliverables and most enjoyable is freedom to take decisions to harness a leader within yourself on a day on day basis.

Flexible, Productive and Qualitative Work Culture

At BNY Mellon Technology (Former INautix India Ltd.) work culture is very professional, people are diverse from various backgrounds working hard to achieve company goals. Company provides Work from home options, and does provide employees with good salary & benefits. Higher management understands the problem of its employees whether its infrastructure related, or training related or any technology related which supports in BAU activities. In short, great place to learn, grow and deliver.

Na

Overall experience of working at Bank of New York Mellon, Pune was good. The work culture is good with supportive team. However, some senior management members were biased.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Bad food quality at cafeteria. Biased senior management.

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.

I have an overall experience of 15+ years in the Investment Banking and IT domains . Possess a blend of IT, Investment Banking, Operations and Management skillsets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144