BNY Mellon logo

BNY Mellon Management reviews

India674 reviews

Clear

Found 248 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,757 reviews

Good company to work but cheap politics played my managers here.

Good company to work but cheap politics played my managers here.And Compensation and hikes depends on pure manager's decision and employees were left to their mercy instead of being rated based if the performance.

nice

Nice place to work good experiences to work as a fresher. Having around 3 years and 8 months of experience in the field of investment banking, Assets management, backed up by a strong aptitude for grasping complex issues and figures. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Sincere, diligent and committed to organization’s objectives.

It is great work culture and evironment and no pressure on work and life balance

For doing best Job it is well recognized by the management. always an opportunities to work on automation and on reengineering on jobs, it makes our job life easier and more convenient. Good to work at BANY premises is very happy moment.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

No struch and stress on the Job

good WLB company and technically strong inculture

I have been with BNY Mellon technology fro 6.5 years and have been such a successful journey with the Bank's technology inhouse team. I professionally enjoyed my every day work in BNYMellon and still feeling the BNY Mellon DNA embedded with me and all the best practices I learnt from BNY Mellon will last for ever. Very supportive Management and good work culture provided for all. Continous learning is the best part i loved with the company.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Na

Overall Great to work

Good Place to work good management Good Work Culture Every Situation is learning and opportunity perceived in good direction, good learning and innovate things in better way.

An encouraging environment to work

One of the good employers to work for. Management is optimistic. Got to learn new concepts often. You can implement any good ideas and will get backing.

Pros

Thought process of managers

It was a great place to work however the management is not that good for some departments

Great experience working in BNYMELLON. My onshore management was a boon to the company however the management back home ( the department I worked in) was worst. I left the organisation only because of the management otherwise it’s an amazing company to work with.

Pros

Free food and amazing perks

Cons

Management in some departments

Productive and learning Place

it was my first job experience at BNY Mellon. I enjoy working with it. i learn about corporate culture and management and responsibilities while working.

Pros

free food coupons

Cons

hectic life

very bad management

Management is very bad in terms of growth, Promotions are purely based on how good you are with your manager. Very Bias management, Skills and talent are never considered for a promotion.

Pros

65 rupees daily on your sodexo card

Cons

Management is very Bias in terms of growth

Its ok to work here

I wish I could give ZERO stars because this company treats its employees with such disdain! The pay is horrible and everyone is overworked. I am so ashamed of myself for allowing this treatment for over 30 years!. As a Sr. Treasury Accountant my pay is under $60k! At least $25 under market. I will say that there are some great people and my manager is good, but it's still not enough to give this place even 1 star."

Jobs at BNY Mellon

See more jobs

Employee Oriented

Good Place to Work, I have Wonderful Experience with BNY mellon. I worked for 4 Years 3 months with the BNY mellon. Joined as a Operation executive and Promoted as an Analyst

Baised management but good fresher company

Very nice company to begin your career with but very less room for growth, Very good when its come to salary. Good shift timings and cab facility is provided free of cost.

Pros

Salary, leaves, overtime

Cons

Baised management, less growth

Only salary is good

Can work if u need only salary. Otherwise good benefits n perks and other bonus. As a shared service you cannot expect any high designations.moderate culture

Pros

Salary n bonus

Good experience.

I joined bny after completing my dot net training course of in seed Infotech. As a fresher i would say it was not a very good experience. Company lacks the management in IT realated domain. I would suggest to join this company after getting experience. Freshers dont go.

Good place to work and learned so many things. Job security was there and Management also good, only reason to leave the organisation was growth and opportunities

Pool of learnings

BNYM has provided opportunities to several individuals and developed the overall skill set. Senior management team is extremely supportive towards the teams working here is Pune.

Pros

Free Lunch/Dinner, Transportation, Medical Insurance

Cons

Long hours working

A decade of experience

I have spent nearly a decade in BNYM. Its a great organization to be in and ofcourse has great culture. It takes good care of its employees and management encourages its staff to advance in their careers. But like every other organization, there are few key roles, which inspires you the most are very competitive to get through. Fortunately, I was part of such a team which had the best of leadership, and being mentored by them I have a very clear understanding of what it takes to become great from good.

Fun to Work

I am very happy that I was party of BNY Mellon it’s a very good company to work very good management and the most enjoyable part of the job is fun Friday.

Fun place

Nice place to work for experienced person. Has a good work life balance. Easy going working environment. HR and management are cooperative. Less opportunity to learn and growth is impeccable.

Corporate World

I was glad to work with BNY Mellon. I learn lots of think like management, telephone etiquette, team works, time management and how to be a leader or manager.

Pros

Over time, Night Shift Allowance, Free Meal & Transportation

Good Company with excellent growth opportunities

BNY Mellon has its own management style.The work culture is very comfortable .Best place for Fresher's to start their career.The salary package is in line with the Industry Standard.

Pros

Free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144