BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews

Good Company to work with, but job security is a concern for past 2-3 years. For past 2-3 years many people were fired without any reason.However there are many merits also like 1. Personal and Professional life balance2. normal hike (similar to other IT companies) and year end bonus3. internal job posting process
Pros
free cab, free breakfast
Cons
job security
BNYMellon is a very good company that provide every employee the opportunity to explore themselves towards there career growth. Recognition for all the efforts are given in time.
I started my career with BNY mellon in 2013 and left my job in 2019 due to personal movement from Pune to Bangalore. The work culture of BNY mellon is enjoyable. I never felt stressful while working with my co-colleagues and management. We can manage work life balance. In Future, If I get opportunity to move back to Pune, would wish to work with BNY Mellon again.
It is very good organization. Nice place to work. Good atmosphere. Good exposure. Good location. Nice Facilities. Good work environment. Employee supportive.
Good company. Fair pay and compensation Good infrastructure facilities Sodexo coupon Health insurance Free transport Work from home Updated technologies
Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .
Good company to work with employees can get very good experience atmosphere of BMI Milan is very competitive, fun, friendly managers behaviour is friendly.
It’s a good place to work , had a nice experience and skill development . Would recommend the company to others as well. Good working environment and team
Productive and fun work place Lot of learning, it was my first company in my career. I got a very good friends and team mates. It was nice to work with US team from New Jercy.
BNY Mellon is a 200+ years old USA based Organization. Management is good and very supportive which in turn provides energetic work culture and balanced worklife.
No depends on individual to individual. Have wonderful career there. Spent 6.5 years. Took two IJPs and promotions. Loved to be part of that company. Helped me a lot.
It's an excellent company to learn develop and grow. It's a very open friendly environment with highly skilled and experienced candidates. The work is interesting with a lot of avenues for you to get involved in.
Loved to worked at BNY Mellon. Treats employees as their asset. Learned a lot while working over there. Culture was good. During month we need to stretch to complete our work.
Good place to work with no tension and pressure. Comparing other companies they paid more and will get bonuses also. I will suggest BNY is good company to work.
good work culture competitive learned new technologies average salary has work from home options project deadlines are sometime very short. no onsite opportunities
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, doing business as BNY Mellon, is an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It was formed on July 1, 2007, as a result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation
Best place to start up your career with. You can learn and grow but depending upon the team and manager your working with. Compensation Benefits are good compared to others.
Environment is not good for some process. Management behavior is very partial. Salary increment is not satisfied No healthy enviorment. Just work like donkey work.
It has a wonderful stress free work culture. There is no timing to maintain and we can work relaxed. There is a lot of leave available for an year to spend.
It is very competitive work in Bny mellon, I learn about the new concepts of CDO process, also the management , complition of work with in time.and more.
I enjoyed working in Bny...i learned lot of things here....i wish to learn even more ...so i just want a change now in my career now...looking for best opportunity
  1. Employee Reviews