BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews

Good Company to work with, but job security is a concern for past 2-3 years. For past 2-3 years many people were fired without any reason.However there are many merits also like 1. Personal and Professional life balance2. normal hike (similar to other IT companies) and year end bonus3. internal job posting process
Pros
free cab, free breakfast
Cons
job security
Nice place to work. Professional environment with an helping attitude of every employee. Perfect work and life balance. At times work pressure, however management always ready to go an extra mile to sort it.
Good environment to Work and Enjoy the work culture, Good work and life balance. Good learning opportunities Timely reward and recolonization Thank you
When It was Inautix, It was a good company to settle down here. After recent management changes, everything gone wrong. Positives: work life balance Good Pay if you are a good performer Negatives: Frequent policy changes Bad management
Very Ethical organisation. Very Employee friendly. You will get very healthy environment to work for You have been listen all the time. Environment at the work place is very enthusiastic,
This is my 2nd company,i never faced any negative from this company..they giving free pick up and drop,free food coupon per day,free insurance and many are there.. am really suggest this company to everyone.
Employee friendly and progressive organization with good management and leadership team. Supports work life balance and provide competitive environment to grow personally.
The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced.
Being part of such a great organisation, I have always been rewarded with opportunities to grow over a period of time. I would say best organisation to work with regarding work life balance, job security, management and culture.
Good Place to work and build. Fabulous training team and environment with a challenging work environment and growing work space. Workplace culture and facilities are also good
Working for 2 years here was partially good and bad eventually, Down the line management does not give a dam about the knowledge and the talent you carry all they need is to get their work done. NO JOB SECURITY Suddenly someone will take you to the HR and will kick you out of the job on that day without any notice Suddenly you might notice that you are being cornered by your whole team (the management would give such instructions to the team to treat you in such a way), or Suddenly the managers will call you and blackmail you to drop your papers down HR is not employee friendly when it comes to you Vs management All of these are true incidents, You don't need to worry if you get good managers if you are in good terms and priority under the other managers
Excellent work culture, it is a must recommend company for fresher as well as experienced professionals. It also gives you opportunities for higher studies also.
Best company to work for a start. The best time of my life as a fresher to working in operations for such a long time made me this able today at the position I am.
Good work culture with flexible timings.. Nice workplace to collect knowledge.. Lots of fun and productive workplace. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow urself with knowledge. Good and friendly Management .
good place to work with. Good atmosphere Good policies work life balance Higher education programs at ISB,BITS and IIT fun at work talent management programs
Pros
work life balance
Cons
nothing as of now
I worked around 13 years in BNY and i learnt a lot from this organisation and also grew from Executive to Backup Supervisor and then Team Leader that is only because of excellent management coaching.
I have joined this company next to Axis bank, first I have worked with controls team then to C&I team, where I got good teams but then when there is a competition there is no healthy one again... Atlast we are humans right... I have realized then wherever we go people won't change, so I got changed my thoughts and adapted to the environment to work with.. because it's not too bad compared to previous organisation... So I have enjoyed a lot when I was in work and also at any activities.. Here management is ok but again career growth is not acceptable...
Pros
Work culture and Corporate Social Responsibilities
Cons
Management and job security
Great place to work, with very good work life balance. Very good compensation. Very good support from management for doing day to day work. like working here.
There fun working here.great learning here carrer growth opportunities are here.there is lots of learning are here.its fun working here you can develop good knowledge from your colleague
Pros
Sodexo card
Cons
Yew
I loved working in BNY as i am used to working long hours and so was the staff who aged with me in the company but as the attrition hit i realized its not everyone's cup of tea its difficult the managers are seriously dumb and they have no empathy I mean over all the company is great culture technology cost savings and blah blah but they still need to add a human factor My advice do not join GIA former CARS any other dept i think is comparatively fine ..
Pros
lots to learn, all types of investments
Cons
long hours OT is compulsary
This workplace taught me a lot about Hedge funds. A lot about the Capital market in the US and Europe. I've spent my longest hours in this company and I am really glad to have gained really good knowledge and skill set out of it.
  1. Employee Reviews