Bombardier

Bombardier Employee Reviews

Lack of Leadership at Hyderabad site made the working style somewhat tough. No easy approach and to implement anything we have to follow many processess which consumes huge time and which is not required.
Great learning place for fresher.Able to work on different sub systemFriendly cultureGet chance for business trips as well, that awesome the partSometimes you have to be like a robot(actually this was my PI questions as well)
Pros
Site Allowance for site Engineers
Cons
Sometimes need to extend your working hours
Bombardier is a giant bureaucracy with myriad processes. It is a great example of Parkinson's rule in operation. Each department tries to undercut the other with the result that together they runs up a mess
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Process overrides results
If you really wanted to enhance your skills and learn about railway technology than BT is the right. Here you will get fair chance to speak and grow in the organisation without buttering. One of the best culture and best organisation to work.
Bombardier Inc. is a really good place to work for. It provided me with experts in their fields as my mentors. Collaborative process was spot on and every process was audited before commitment. International Collab also takes place and is very beneficial to learn corporate world and international projects.
Created Different visualizations to provide insights to client (Bombardier) for there business using Power BI and MySQL. Used to write Dax queries like iteration function, concatenate, filter, All etc to create Visualization... Used star Schema method to build relationship between the table for modelling. Used subqueries and joins concept to extract the data from the database.
Nice to have work in Bombardier. Workplace culture is also good. Best company in train domain technology. Management is also good and can encourage staff.
Too difficult life after project closed. No available any job after project closed. So my review is in this company are no much two star. After completing project they release us.
Bombardier Transportation is one of the best MNC to work for. It provides a stress-free environment and has a great workplace. It helps in building yourself as a professional.
Role in Bombardier in Maintenance Department is very challenging to deal with critical spare purchases working on cost optimization of criticàl spares.
Management is not good. No work satisfaction No Fun activities, No Team lunch, No outings. Extreme Pressure, Saturday working is common. you may also need to work in shifts if in testing. HR's are the worst of all..
One of the biggest aerospace companies to work for. Great learning opportunities, awesome career prospects, good work life balance. Travelling and onsite opportunities are tremendous.
Productive and good work environment. Good learning curve. Colleagues have good amount of experience and expertise in their domain within the industry.
Its Great feeling to work in Bombardier Transportation from last 2 years. Enviroment is really very friendly & Helpfull in all aspects. Bombardier Transportation has better training facilities about work safety, professional trainings.
every day busy schedule , have to plan schedules trains maintenance meetings with customers, site issue presentation with senior management, Suggestions for improvements in practices, and staff welfare and safety issue.
Cons
Good place to work. Management also good. Balance is there between work life and personal life. Salary structure is competitive as market. Friendly atmosphere.
I so happy filing at bombardier transportation company and so best fecilitys and good sefty and good management and working method so good and good sif.
Employee Engagement Initiatives are seriously taken. New Team with people from various sectors. I have a large team of 14 hard wired and additional 20 dotted lined members. Interesting days.
Pros
Flexi timings
Cons
Global outreach, varying time zones.
Bombardier is excellent company. I love bombardier. Working culture and nature of work is good. They were taking care of employees very well. Due to my personal reason I resigned my job. I am missing my bombardier.
I have been working at Bombardier full-time Pros Environment is relaxed Technology is great Rai Industry leaders Job safety as project is going on and on Innovative work culture Lot of automation on-going Tools and technologies are handy and useful Flexible timings
It was great Working with Bombardier India Savli location for Queensland metro rail project, also work culture and all staff from other department were very supportive including DMRC and QNGR official available on site.
  1. Employee Reviews