Bookmyshow

Bookmyshow Employee Reviews

Had a wonderful experience while working in this company. Colleagues are helpful and cooperative. Have shift wise and girls are not allowed for night shift. Can see good work culture.
Light hearted start with gradually flowing in the day. Work life balance. Employee development and involvement . mmhjjagfjqFGjuqgfjABfcnsbvfjhagfjQHKDBscvAHSfKJd sdnaVnhAKJDFAKSDa CnabSFJAbMa C a FMNBjbbDa SCamnBFJMA
Pros
work life balance
Got alot of learning experience, communication skills and crowd handling. Seniors were very helpful they trained me customer service and some soft skills.
I'm so excited for the first time in my job and I was going to the Mumbai job and live in the morning so far away from the start of the day 1st June 2020 OK I will be there for you to come back from the start of the time and where are you doing now then I'll come get me some money for the first place in my life with me Mumbai .
Supportive management have been working just for 3 months but was an amazing experience working if I had no different goals that phase of life would love to be a part of the organization
The job role was to recce the event arena a day prior to the event. The event day job role was stand supervision for cricket matches, concerts, award ceremonies.
The office at BookMyShow is very vibrant and appeals to a young crowd. It had various activities such as a foosball table, musical instruments and books to take a short break from your work. The HR team did a great job with celebrating festivals and organizing fun activities for their employees. On the job, I learnt about creating content that appeals to the youth, basic video-editing, how to work and deliver under pressure and how to organise events such as celebrity interviews and online contests.
very good and very friendly enviroment all the people work together andf they are aslo open minded wo enjoy on there by working together yhays why i work every year on there
The culture is great, we can show our skills, seniors are very helpful and stand for you every time when you need them. Environment is very chilling just remember don't be lazy ;)
Relaxed Environment, helpful staff, great guidance from mentors, recreational options to take a break in between work, position of a business development sales intern
The teams I worked with at Bookmyshow were from various backgrounds, cultures and careers. This was a very diverse and dynamic team which was very well knit. The team was fun to work with and everyone had amazing ideas to share on the table when it came to the brainstorming sessions. The management was also very cooperative, the reporting managers were also very understanding when it came to certain decisions and team efforts.
Workplace is good. Staff is heplful. We have do lots of events like ISL,IPL, Pro Kabaddi, Awards etc. I have learned lots of things in Bookmyshow. Management is good.
This is one of the leading online ticket selling organisation in India with over 5000 of people working in. The organisation is Productive and fun workplace.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Causal work culture which focused on employee well-being along with meeting the deadlines and doing best work. The hardest part of the job was to cope up with the number of events that the company handled and writing content for them within the deadline.
Pros
Free cakes every Friday
Cons
Uncountable events, Heavy workload
It is a good place to work, with a decent salary and good opportunities to explore the latest technologies. The main issue is the lack of work-life balance and the managers are really demanding and bad. The deadlines can be unrealistic making you what they term as a lockdown, where you work continuously for weeks without any extra compensation. Also, the increment received is highly dependent on the manager and not your skills.
My time at Bookmyshow was a learning experience like no other. The people, the culture, and the work are something that will stay with me for a long time.
good place to work, I dont have much to write. Join the company and figure out yourselves. good place to work,Join the company and figure out yourselves.
If you get lucky and get placed in a good team that has a good project, you'll learn a lot. Or else you just wither away. They will hire even if they do not have projects to implement. The management is very bad. Obsequious behaviour will get you way ahead. What work you do doesn't actually matter to Senior guys. But you will get to learn a lot.
It would one of the best places to work as a software developer. It is ranked the same even on India best place to work. Learning has been excellent and management has been beyond helpful.
Pros
Learning, help
Cons
Unorganized
Nice company and my dream to join here It offers to every one who is need And have lots of opportunity in future and would be a good company in coming year
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
A blessing to have joined BookMyShow as my first job and happy to have completed 4 years. BookMyShow has shown intense belief in my skills and to push me forward. BookMyShow is surely going places.
Pros
Stress free environment
Cons
Poor salaries, No loyalty incentives
  1. Employee Reviews