BORDER SECURITY FORCE

BORDER SECURITY FORCE Employee Reviews

India35 reviews

securitygoodjobworkborderfamilyhourduty

adventurous and learning at all the time.

I feel happy that whatever I am now is just because of BSF. I have learnt lot of things that how to maintain the discipline, Public Relations, Human Resource Management, Pay roll etc.

Pros

adventurous and tough job

Cons

less recognize of the achievement which you achieved.

Bhart desh ki seva krne ka mouka har kisi ke bas ki baat nhi jisko bhi mouka Mita he wah admi takdir wala hota he

Is desh ki sarhad ko koi Chu nhi sakta ispe he nigheban BSF ki aankhe

Pros

Achhi salary achi facilities acha rhensen bhetri baat krne ka slika

Cons

Apne family se dur rhena padhta he

BORDER SECURITY FORCE insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Good and productive for physically fit.

Good for bechlors. General duty is little bit tough, on the other hand medical and ministerial stream is comperatively relaxed. Scope for civil job after a experience of 5 to 10 years, depending on your rank.

Pros

Visit to many places in India and if lucky may be abroad.

Cons

Lonely ness

Very Nice experience overall

Great Force to work for ! Best training and grooming for any person - helps to perform in pressure and stress situation. More than 65 year old organisation has everything you need.

Pros

Pay Responsibility flexibility

Working culture is better say working environment is awesome and the staff behaviour is too good

I worked there for a year and six months there, it was wonderful the people there were very good while working there, it seemed that we also military.

Good

BSF was to protect India. We looking to no one enter into non of the way and to attack into terrorist.daily 16 to 18 hour duty to hard to sacrifice my life

Sub-inspector (M), New Delhi

Delhi is providing many facilities nearer to the residence and required to be settled by myself, but I am interested in Nagpur city as my native place

Pros

Yes, free launches

Cons

Yes, long hours

Deciplined and dedicated teaching job

I had a great experience with working in BSF.It is very disciplined environment to explore yourself.I love to serve there. I have learnt to serve the nation.

Pros

all medical, grocerry benefits

Cons

some times hectic jobs

It's a Great opportunity to be there to Serve the Nation at International Borders,LOC and forward front of our country working Armed Forces and others

It's a Great opportunity to be there to Serve the Nation at International Borders,LOC and forward front of our Country working with Armed Forces and other Security agencies.

Elite force of India

Love to serve the country. Come and join for advanture,roaming around the country,secure the borders of the nation.Get all facilities of an officer,a good and secured family life.

I have fully experience of all types of office work.

I have been performed jobs in a establishment like Accounts, Cashier, Office Head Clerk and all adm branches of a various offices of Border Security Force.

good job having satisfied life style.

BSF is a good lnstitution having good atmospher of job spirit.It is good lnstitution for those who work with nation spirit. The work depends upon the place where we are deployed.In kashmir It is hard life and in peace areas like gujrat its comes under a satisfied life.

good

Cons

satisfied

Good work

Indeed a good Pvt limited company to provide jobs to personnel and personnel are satisfied. A good response by sending emails and other relevant documents.

Good environment and nice place to work with

I am enjoying life here and there is full job security being Central Govt Organization. Management as well as salary is also good. Only the issue is, my job is transferrable one and no recognition for talent. As such, I need a change and want to put in my best for the betterment of company.

A elite central armed police force where i served my mother country almost 29+ years. enjoyed all cultures and work conditions either tough or fun.

i worked in BSF for 29+ years. in all terains and geographical conditions. worked 18 hours a day without weekly offs except my leave periods. enjoyed all working conditions either in good times or not good times of service. worked with citizens of all indian states having un common eating and living habits. i am proud of having opportunity to work in such elite force.

Pros

nomad life

Cons

less family life

Border security force

As a member of Border Security Force i give my 20 years of service. Sometime it was very hard because it is so far from my home town and from my family but it is proudful because i give my services to save my country.

Pros

Government ration

Overall good

Actually there are many kind of difficulty faced by a border man .there are no any kind of family life . Always deployed on very tipical situation.as s border man anyone can't be increase their education because he is always live with a bundle of pressure.

productive

During patient party handling smoothly handled , no issue good management very nice during Night MOD, because totally all issue self handled once in a year during we going to picnic

Bank & ATM guard

I will expect any bank and bank attached computer knowledge & security guard Bank and ATM other my Best knowledge any weapon handling and use but Bank guard duty is very respectful

Pros

Free house

Guarding the borders of india and Intrnal Security Duties

Border Security Force is guarding the borders of india with Pakistan and Bangladesh.It is well disciplined and dedicated force of india.I got chance to perform duty in various part of country.I also performed duties in Naxal belt of Orissa.Many times I felt lonely and detac.hed from society.Threre are so many problem while performing duty in remote area in forest and mountains.The problem of leave is amajor problem.There is very limited chance to keep family with you.

Pros

never free lunch

Cons

quite often we work long hours

Very disciplined Force

Very disciplined Force, high quality training and exposure, impart good salary and other facilities, got exposure to handle all kind of weapons,very adventurous and challenging job.

Pros

Good standard of training

Cons

Family life disturbance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BORDER SECURITY FORCE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BORDER SECURITY FORCE with

• BORDER SECURITY FORCE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?