BorgWarner

BorgWarner Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,110 reviews

borg warner

Very stressful work culture, seniors want you to work like a machine.Too much pressure on workers.Need to know tamil as well to survive at this place.

Good work culture

Overall, it's a good place to work where professional/personal balance is maintained. Given enough space to employees view/ideas/creativity and thereby ensure their self responsibility.

BorgWarner insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

productive and good work environment with quality food

working with borgwarner is a good experience. i have learned new things and it provides a good work environment. It is one of the leading Tier-1 manufacturer of timing chains and chain systems.

Pros

good quality food

Cons

standing job

production,store,purchase and finished goods.

we get the every month demand from sales from MRP. according to that we schedule the material requirement plan issue the schedule to suppliers. depend upon we get the required materials day wise schedule. some time schedule will be changed at that time we discuss with customer and supplier we take the material issue to the production.so much of critical session will be we face and solve and balanced the pressure and situation.

Pros

Free lunch, Uniform, Cultural, etc

Cons

Some time it will take long hour that was an no issue

Mnc company better than other

Good quality reliable and other all mangement system are also good and free lunch and etc all rules are good for employer and other there is good for future in this company

Cons

Good Company with great learning exposures

Great career opportunity. Good internal ambiance, Management is very supportive and give freedom to do job freely, Most of that reward grade is very high.

Amazing and enthusiastic

This place is one of the best place to work in the world. The ethics, culture and policies are amazing and employee friendly and the hierarchy is also approachable .

Great company to learn lot of things for freshers.

Freshers can learn lot about their jobs. They will be trained by well knowledged people in various departments during their apprentice period. This company will make every employee as multi skilled.

Pros

All employees are treated in same way front top to bottom they will respect each other, Borgwarner is not just a company it is a family.

Cons

Salary and recognition

productive is good

Safety Productive Quality Project Programs Culture Economic Growth 5's Development Control Achievement Maintain Implemented Handle Identify Planning

Pros

working free

Cons

simple

Work with fun

One of the US based company for automotive industry for commercial vehicle Tyre 1 company. I am working in engineering department as new product development.

Summary

• Evaluated existing production system and implemented kaizens for continuous improvement. • Production schedule and production planning • Manpower planning • Handling manpower • Achieve production target • Check in process quality • Knowledge of jigs and fixture • Brazing and furnace operating • Production and rejection chart, setup approval • SPC(statistically process control) • TS (16949:2002),ISO(14001:2004) • EMS (Environment Management System) • Team building, fire fighting, safety • Poke-yoke,5s, kaizen, hazardous waste • JIT(just in time) a very dynamic enviorment created by the management. all the coworkers were best and supportive also.

good team work

i am faced lot of challenges with good support, good team cooperation, given overseas training, management given good oppertunity.

Cons

working and problem solve using method and mainten method is good

day per work is good no probelm and i have learn for my work place how can working perfact and using dicepilean and good repeact of management very friendly work co-workers very imparten my working speed by part of job and very enjoyable

Pros

free lanch and morning teefan

Cons

helth care and working is very safely and sumall break

work as engineer for new product development

1. In this company, i selected as a design engineer, but company keep me in quality department. this was the typical day for me but after five to six days due to my interest and knowledge Management change my department from quality to NPD. 2. in this company i start my career. 3. I aware about the system and documentaion. 4. hardest part of the job when NPD head and after some time my boss both have give the resign.I have bear responsibilty independently for some weeks. 5. I learn the NPD Process and developed lots of project with the timeline.

Bi-Cycle chain and car chain manufacturing Company

Machine Operating Engineer. Productivity of Timing chains. Preparation of productivity reports for the monthly operations to the management.

Pros

Free Lunchs, and travelling allowence

Cons

Day Shift

Productive and disciplined

This is a system oriented company with lot of oppourtunities to excel career.

Pros

Good infrastructure.

Cons

Internal Processing is very lengthy and aslo authorities are not as per designations.

productive&learning place

good company with good people learn alot about techniques & how to work in fast track production systems

Highend Technology and Friendly work Space

1. Handeling the Heat treatment Shop and the Metallurgicla Laboratory.2. New Manufacturing Technologies, Trainined in US, Taiwan & Japan.3. Good motivating management, Recoganises my efforts.4. Bulding up the new plant, relays on global support.5. Daily work.

Pros

encouraging management.

Cons

night time calls.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BorgWarner. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BorgWarner with