Bose Institute

Bose Institute Employee Reviews

Workplace culture is good,but there is no growth. Management is not good.Some staffs are co-operative.Work life balance is good.It is a research institute,so working environment is good.
One of the oldest institutions in Kolkata, the campus is beautiful and huge. The labs are not among the best but decent. A great experience with wonderful mentors and team.
I interned there as a student out of high-school. But i learnt a lot. Very friendly and patient staff facilities could be better but other than that, great experience
I have been working in this organization for the last two years. I have learnt many things in this Institute. I manage each and everything of my job schedule. I have learnt how to manage a store operation. My co-workers are not helpful to me as I am not a permanent staff of this organization. I gave my effort to this Institute but in return I received nothing. I work here on no work no pay basis. The company is not ready to give me anything such as to absorb me on permanent pay-roll,to give me a proper remuneration or a post but I am bound to do my duty properly. Here in this office there are many staffs who hold officer ranks but I think they are not capable to write at least 5 to 6 lines in English properly. The permanent employees think that they are very efficient and expert but contractual staffs are not up to the mark. They also think that the Institute can't run without the help of them for a single day but for contractual employees if I leave my job then within a second they will find a better option than me. We will get nothing here though we try our best and of course there are many political issues. People are trying to harm their co-workers all the time to get a better position to their superiors.This is not a wright place for me to do a job. If I were a permanent staff of this Institute then this would not be a problem for me but I work here and try to give my best but in return I get nothing. This situation can't go long.
Pros
No parks. No free lunches. There are subsidized canteen. We can eat from that canteen.
Cons
Working time is 8 hours a day and we have sat and sun holiday.
Excellent Research and learning environment with most of the technologies available readily, very helpful technical and support staff specially good for research on plant Science
Pros
unlimited internet facility
Cons
holidays can be converted to workdays
I have worked as a summer trainee in this institute.Here i learned about the utilization of the Cell biology and animal physiology lab instrument and the process of protein culture in dark place.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
This is the training schedule for future foundation. Research exposure in cancer research.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bose Institute?
  1. Employee Reviews