BPO CONVERGENCE logo
BPO CONVERGENCE

BPO CONVERGENCE Employee Reviews

Good Place for Learning

I worked with the organization nearly about 1year 8month.I have learned a lots of thing.The manage was helpful even after. Leaving the company they helped me a lot.

Pros

Good place to work as an learner professional

Cons

Its performance centric organization

Worst, worst , worst company

I was working in bpo convergence at their Noida office. At that time they were hiring in bulk. But after some time, they fired most of us without any valid reason and any pre-information. If you are working in this company then have a backup plan for you. They can fire you at anytime. They hire their employees in bulk and after some time they fire them without any reason. Management is also poor, no discipline is there. Everything sucks.

Pros

HR department is good

Cons

Poor management, job isn't secure

Most Horrible place to work

There is nothing good about this company.The worst organization i had ever workedThey tortured you like others.They had many openings everyday as because no one parmanent on there. HR Policy is too badThe worst management i had ever seen in my professional career.Groupsim is another negetive character of this company which never brings you up.

Pros

Nothing.Everything is worst

Cons

Here, you get a lot of less salary, according to the people and salary, everyone is very much pressurized for work.

There was only one reason to do the job here, that there are very few people here and they are all friendly, due to which they do the job After working for some time here, salary is not satisfied in the salary, when they leave the job, that's why here a lot of Vacancy in the whole BPO Job.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Awesome Place to work

Management Work cohesively with frontliners, Open Door Policy, Very Customer Oriented, Client Oriented, Fun Place to work, Competitiveness encouraged among employees

Pros

Open Door Policy

Cons

Client Interventions

In bpo convergence good atmosphere of work. Company culture is good. Job security is poor. For fresher is good company but job security low. All staff is good coprate Tl.

Overall good

Nice place for needy people.. Salary given time to time. And no worry about termination if u hard working.. and u behave like a smart person. If u r not a smart than your friend you must have to go for an interview.

Productive and fun activities

-Every day was a challenging for us. -We learn their patience, politeness, adjustment with the working environment -Good working place and I got the best team leader which improve my working manner. -There was always a challenging environment which I enjoyed a lot.

Bpo convergence one of the bad company to work with any profile,they had no management.even they'll never learned utilities & profit of good managemen

Salaries are low as like daily wages worker.Or less than factory labour.Other facility had nothing.They work Like small Shops vendor.Managment people have no knowledge abt management.They haven't any (0) highly educated & efficient manager.They will treat employee like blue color wroker.Managment don't know how to behave with employee & operation team are unprofessional.

Good

Yes it is very interesting to accept challenge. There is most difficult side also faced in working time. I learned how to Deal with a customer and provide them about related products information . When consumer get satisfaction that is the rate of our present which every corporate or company need

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BPO CONVERGENCE?

Well organisation but salary low

Well organisation but salary is very low. And I never do this type of jobs before.in here life relaxing and enjoyable. But looking at salary there is can't balance between life.

I had been working at makepositive full-time for a year

Makepositve is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to helped, encouraged and supported... be it technical or personal.

Airtel process

CCE- at bpo convergence , handling customers queries, salving their problems.Its totally inbound call center.office time was very good.I have to work for my own team.

Worst company ever in India

I worked with this company almost 5 months. My experience was just worst. Poor Management. Unnecessary work load. Seniors only asking why can't you? No rule & regulation in the office. I left the job still i didn't get 1 month's salary they hold it don't know will l get it or not Less salary still you won't get timely, If you miss the office your TL may visit your home to bring you to office, unnecessary work pressure, you'll have to do extra time duty, worst environment, you'll get rude behavior from everyone higher than you, no one will take responsibility of holding your salary

Pros

No pros here

Cons

Job security and salary and company management is very bad quallity

All Noida ncr highest bad company is bpo convergence.this company is totally services vary bad. Senior are vary rude behavior. Company floor on havy craudenass. Company work time is vary bad. 9am to 7pm. No coffee facility and tea. No night food allowance facility.

good people good communication

Good people good communication. Have learn lot form this company about Telecom sector and about MIS. Hope to see the same from other source of sector.

Poor Management

Poor Management. Unnecessary work load. Seniors only asking why why & why? No rule & regulation which is center head approved that should be followed by all.

Paytm procesa at Noida

Don't ever join this company.. No pros Coins- salary never credit in time No work culture They just care about work and target Treated employees as slave

Pros

No pros

Cons

Only coins

Timing was bad

the workplace was very bad and the timing was also very bad. No drop facility they'll provide. Also they are forcing the people to do work even in less salary.

Good Work place

Working with good employee in BPO Convergnece, good working atmosphere, Office Infrastructure and culture, Management also adding value to employee satisfaction

Fun workplace

I am learning this company ....how to handle customers problems requirements , give to better resultion and develop my skills good communication skills

Pros

Playing games

Common questions about BPO CONVERGENCE

Answered by current and former employees at BPO CONVERGENCE

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BPO CONVERGENCE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BPO CONVERGENCE with