BPO CONVERGENCE logo

BPO CONVERGENCE Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
2.3Job Security & Advancement

Good Place for Learning

I worked with the organization nearly about 1year 8month.I have learned a lots of thing.The manage was helpful even after. Leaving the company they helped me a lot.

Pros

Good place to work as an learner professional

Cons

Its performance centric organization

Worst, worst , worst company

I was working in bpo convergence at their Noida office. At that time they were hiring in bulk. But after some time, they fired most of us without any valid reason and any pre-information. If you are working in this company then have a backup plan for you. They can fire you at anytime. They hire their employees in bulk and after some time they fire them without any reason. Management is also poor, no discipline is there. Everything sucks.

Pros

HR department is good

Cons

Poor management, job isn't secure

Most Horrible place to work

There is nothing good about this company.The worst organization i had ever workedThey tortured you like others.They had many openings everyday as because no one parmanent on there. HR Policy is too badThe worst management i had ever seen in my professional career.Groupsim is another negetive character of this company which never brings you up.

Pros

Nothing.Everything is worst

Cons

In bpo convergence good atmosphere of work. Company culture is good. Job security is poor. For fresher is good company but job security low. All staff is good coprate Tl.

Productive and fun activities

-Every day was a challenging for us. -We learn their patience, politeness, adjustment with the working environment -Good working place and I got the best team leader which improve my working manner. -There was always a challenging environment which I enjoyed a lot.

Well organisation but salary low

Well organisation but salary is very low. And I never do this type of jobs before.in here life relaxing and enjoyable. But looking at salary there is can't balance between life.

I had been working at makepositive full-time for a year

Makepositve is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to helped, encouraged and supported... be it technical or personal.

good people good communication

Good people good communication. Have learn lot form this company about Telecom sector and about MIS. Hope to see the same from other source of sector.

Fun workplace

I am learning this company ....how to handle customers problems requirements , give to better resultion and develop my skills good communication skills

Pros

Playing games

Work time 8 hours morning to evening shift

My review is for increment myself, actually i m the people who need organisation to growing up. And about my last jobplace is great but there is something is not compatible for me. Thats why now i'm switched my last company.

very intrestin and enjoyful place

it is a very nice company. the work of company is very simple and we can do it very easily and enjoyfull so i like bpo... many types of jobs in this company just like D.E. operator, telecaller, t.l. t.c. etc.