BPO CONVERGENCE logo

BPO CONVERGENCE Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
2.2Pay & Benefits

Overall good

Nice place for needy people.. Salary given time to time. And no worry about termination if u hard working.. and u behave like a smart person. If u r not a smart than your friend you must have to go for an interview.

Here, you get a lot of less salary, according to the people and salary, everyone is very much pressurized for work.

There was only one reason to do the job here, that there are very few people here and they are all friendly, due to which they do the job After working for some time here, salary is not satisfied in the salary, when they leave the job, that's why here a lot of Vacancy in the whole BPO Job.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Well organisation but salary low

Well organisation but salary is very low. And I never do this type of jobs before.in here life relaxing and enjoyable. But looking at salary there is can't balance between life.

Worst company ever in India

I worked with this company almost 5 months. My experience was just worst. Poor Management. Unnecessary work load. Seniors only asking why can't you? No rule & regulation in the office. I left the job still i didn't get 1 month's salary they hold it don't know will l get it or not Less salary still you won't get timely, If you miss the office your TL may visit your home to bring you to office, unnecessary work pressure, you'll have to do extra time duty, worst environment, you'll get rude behavior from everyone higher than you, no one will take responsibility of holding your salary

Pros

No pros here

Paytm procesa at Noida

Don't ever join this company.. No pros Coins- salary never credit in time No work culture They just care about work and target Treated employees as slave

Pros

No pros

Cons

Only coins

Timing was bad

the workplace was very bad and the timing was also very bad. No drop facility they'll provide. Also they are forcing the people to do work even in less salary.

Fun workplace

I am learning this company ....how to handle customers problems requirements , give to better resultion and develop my skills good communication skills

Pros

Playing games

Good nd Productive work place

I worked at here..From my Point of view this company is good but something also wrong things also on the company policy....I worked my hard nd from my point of view it has a good experience.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

9 hrs

Good workplace

I was working at bpo for last 5 months, and that period was very important for me .In that short period i tried to do my best and work hard only concentred on my work. I am glad to get the opertunity for working their.

Pros

No free luches