BPO CONVERGENCE logo

BPO CONVERGENCE Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
2.2Pay & Benefits

Good Place for Learning

I worked with the organization nearly about 1year 8month.I have learned a lots of thing.The manage was helpful even after. Leaving the company they helped me a lot.

Pros

Good place to work as an learner professional

Cons

Its performance centric organization

Most Horrible place to work

There is nothing good about this company.The worst organization i had ever workedThey tortured you like others.They had many openings everyday as because no one parmanent on there. HR Policy is too badThe worst management i had ever seen in my professional career.Groupsim is another negetive character of this company which never brings you up.

Pros

Nothing.Everything is worst

Overall good

Nice place for needy people.. Salary given time to time. And no worry about termination if u hard working.. and u behave like a smart person. If u r not a smart than your friend you must have to go for an interview.

Well organisation but salary low

Well organisation but salary is very low. And I never do this type of jobs before.in here life relaxing and enjoyable. But looking at salary there is can't balance between life.

I had been working at makepositive full-time for a year

Makepositve is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to helped, encouraged and supported... be it technical or personal.

Poor Management

Poor Management. Unnecessary work load. Seniors only asking why why & why? No rule & regulation which is center head approved that should be followed by all.

Fun workplace

I am learning this company ....how to handle customers problems requirements , give to better resultion and develop my skills good communication skills

Pros

Playing games

Good nd Productive work place

I worked at here..From my Point of view this company is good but something also wrong things also on the company policy....I worked my hard nd from my point of view it has a good experience.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

9 hrs

Good workplace

I was working at bpo for last 5 months, and that period was very important for me .In that short period i tried to do my best and work hard only concentred on my work. I am glad to get the opertunity for working their.

Pros

No free luches

Good Management

Starting the day with lots of complaints from the stuff. Take almost half of the day in resolving it. Have learnt many new things about how to impress staff working in a call centre. Thankful to the management who help me in every single steps. Controlling a stuff of 400+ was always a difficult job as an SPOC but also feeled happy as i didn't know how times run away.

Work time 8 hours morning to evening shift

My review is for increment myself, actually i m the people who need organisation to growing up. And about my last jobplace is great but there is something is not compatible for me. Thats why now i'm switched my last company.

very intrestin and enjoyful place

it is a very nice company. the work of company is very simple and we can do it very easily and enjoyfull so i like bpo... many types of jobs in this company just like D.E. operator, telecaller, t.l. t.c. etc.

Its free and fare in everyway

I have done auditing everyday. I learn that happinest is not based on much money but show me happinest is from free and fare money from hard work. To do any great thing the most important thing is good relation with our co-workers.. Its hard to solve the selfishness on our working family partner. Therefore the good and honest work with our working family partner makes our job enjoyable.

Pros

Dal and Potato

Cons

As a daily job to be done