Brandzstorm India marketing Pvt Ltd

Brandzstorm India marketing Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

It was a great experience to work for premium brands under one roof, there are various categories. Got very good team to work, convenient to reach office as it is nearby station
Good people, good working atmosphere, near to station, I am working from last seven years and it is really a good experience to work with them. Good company for freshers for learning new things
Good Office and Good Ambience with supportive people around. Hectic work with no schedule timing and high deadlines. Working improves team exercises..
Pros
Good Coffee
Cons
Working Saturdays
Company gives very good apportunites to employes for career.....employes are very much comfortable to share his problem with seniors ...i love this company..
Day starts with making sales report and making new plans for further sales. Got to learn alot about E-Commerce Industry. Supportive Management in terms of helping and motivating for sales. Fun Loving and supportive co-workers. Sales. Sales.
Pros
Interaction With Clients, Incentive Structure
Cons
Lons Hours
I am working here Monday to Saturday (11.00 to 7.00 ) sometime holiday also i had learn here long distance co-ordination ( with head office staff ) & excel.my co-workers they are very coordinated & helpful.most hardest part of job is co-ordinate with courier company & the most enjoyable part of my job is stock take.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Brandzstorm India marketing Pvt Ltd?