Bridgestone Corporation

Bridgestone Corporation Employee Reviews

India90 reviews

Ok

Free lunches were ok.The culture was stressfull as a lot of target to move towithing normal timing and regular overtime compulsory nominations with just normal overtime payment.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work . Good culture . Company much more employee friendly .Work place and environment also good . Job security also good over there . I love that company

Bridgestone Corporation insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Chakan pune mh

Good company good work my work great ppc inventory checkar good communication my friend good city good management my shift day the hardest part of the job teyar

A very Good Company, Staff, management system , Working standard

A very Good Company, Staff, management system , Working standard,Great safety for employees and also for Staff, other facilities like food, transportation excellent.

HO work culture is good

Nice place to work & supportive team members. Marketing professional having 6+ years of experience in Offline & Online Marketing activities. Seeking a position of Marketing / Business Development Manager to implement innovative marketing strategies

Good

For freshers it's good Working culture ok not good Bossy culture Job security - Excellent Logistics department - Full Time Busy No personal Life Work Life Balance Zero

As per company rule

I am hard working, I am honest , my work is transparency than any problem shootout self ,and I help to any work any space every person .working time to only work without rest complete in my work

work place culture

The employee environment in the company is not good. so We have to raise many problems with this.The employee environment in the company is not good.

Worst Workplace for Production Department

Full of Politics Zero work-life balance The HR department is worst No any feedback or support for new Comers. Expectations are very high without initial training or KT for any task. Even if you are fresher. Managers are rude and no motivation you get from senior colleagues.

Don't Join

Worst management. No support to the ground from management. Please don't join. No respect to company people from the dealers. Full of politics from management , only behind numbers no one will respond to the issues

no work life balance

no work life balance and good money benefits, work culture is very bad employees are not been treated good. in some situations they are been bad based on community.

Production department is good

Production department at Bridgestone is good but the new recruited management HR is worst of nature as well as highly un-professional. You can get innovative type of atmosphere with the old employees working there but the new employees after 2019 are only having a bulk of degrees but no practical knowledge or social cultures.

good place to work for all level

its good to have work here. provide good learning and opportunity to grow in individual career. work life balance and over all good environment I recommend for fresher to get in Bridgestone for better learning

Good organization to learn and frow

Best in industry !! Learning and development is part of working for Bridgestone !! Working culture and work life balance is good !! Japanese culture !!

I need gud job more than this thats why i need to change

OkI need gud job more than this thats why i need to change,enough to explain about those things,but work atmosphere and the relation between superiors was too gud.

Company will not listen to you.Even HR also will not listen to truth.If boss complain about you than the higher authority will accept without knowing

Management is not good. Lot of work pressure and politics. The proof is when i left, immediately the new person joined left due to work pressure and irresponsible management. Partiality and not a good place to work for north indian.The won't allow you to speak in Hindi and put all the work infront of you. Management will hear the lying person.

Bridgestone Acc India Pvt Limited Good company That company would be fine Work will be fine The food and establishments are great I have friends who work in that company Holidays are only one day a week

Good company

Bridgestone is the leading tire company in the world. It is known for its world class products. I have been working with Bridgestone since April, 2016. So far it has been a great journey.

productive and challenging work environment

Nice place to work and good support from seniors. Working environment is good for freshers to learn so many things. Management is very flexible and they can support and encourage employees.

bridgestone india automotive product private limited.................

bridgestone india automotive product pvt ltd... this company is very good job culture... many thing improve day by day.. i learn many thing in this company..

New Learning with humble and open mined culture.

Bridgestone India Pvt Ltd, was a Japanese cultured company with a 8 hrs shift timing. The management treats us like a family and give us the best support we could have. A typical day at work would be being among the higher authorities seeing them accepting challenges and encouraging us in our ups and downs building us up with strong Armour to face challenges during our trials. The most enjoyable part of our job was conducting events for employees and see them happy and being together as a family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgestone Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bridgestone Corporation with