Brigade Hospitality

Brigade Hospitality Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Just working no fun

Their are many things to share but this is not a right place to share .so , kindly excuse me .But if i get an apprchunitey i will be the 1st person will tell.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

fifteen hours

Excellent Place to work

I completely enjoyed working at the esteemed organisation. It gave me immense exposure of there entire Human resource polices and process. I helped me grow as an HR professional and with the organization growth.

friendly working atmosphere

Enjoyed working as a team and never felt over pressured and felt as I was working for my own company . it was an enriching experience working over there

Pros

more benefits

Cons

log hours and multiple responsibility

productivity & good work atmosphere

Brigade Hospitality service is & esteemed organisation to work for 1. Friendly work environment with the employs 2. Well organised management & co operative staff. 3. Good organisation for the beginners to start they career. 4. Help full staff of upper level management.

Pros

Friendly work atmosphere

Cons

Shortage of staff

It is nice place to work

It is nice place to work. I enjoyed working in this company and would like to thank to my manager and all my team members who co-operated with me in a good manner.

Fast Growing Company

I start my day by listing out the tasks to be done for the day. Then prioritize the tasks in to two categories i.e. high priority and low priority tasks. High priority will be completed first then lesser one. I have learn many things from my previous companies related to professional and personnel life. My management is employee friendly. I have very good friendly and supportive co-workers. My hardest part of the Job running the show with shortage of Manpower. If I do not enjoy the work I will not complete my task effectively.

good work place

i have learned good work in work placefast workgood encouragement to work

Pros

lunch allowences

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brigade Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Brigade Hospitality Reviews by Location