Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Employee Reviews

India3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,756 reviews

Growth in the company

We can see ourself grow in the company, which will make us feel we are at the right place, Fun place to work and more to learn Their is learning everyday here

Termination / Suspension

I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (More than 3 years) 1. Inform your staff about disciplinary policies. Do not start the procedures which they are not aware of. Disciplinary policies should be clearly communicated before they come into effect. 2. The disciplinary policies and investigations that are followed are not justifiable. The investigative team should be trained to handle such matters. Without solid evidence, they should not suspend or terminate their employees. 3. The disciplinary procedures should be well thought of and well considered before carrying them out. Throwing employees out of the center without any proper pieces of evidence and proofs will affect the operations in many ways. The examples are day to day operations, instability in care & educating children, low morale of the teachers, stressful environment for staff, children and parents and no confidence in management decisions and judgments. High staff turnover, stressful environment ..Modern day autocratic.....NO WORK LIFE BALANCE One complaint from a colleague is enough for you to be suspended immediately (allegation doesn't require to be proved by the management)...be ready with your bag packed to be suspended anytime. If three or more complaints from your colleagues you will be terminated (allegations don't require to be proved by the management)....Therefore, be on the look for other jobs at all times. Because if your colleagues do not like you they can create a scenario and you will be thrown out of the center instantly They will not let you to go after your shift hours, -

Pros

"Better" than others in terms of work environment

Cons

Although the management terminated you, for the official record you are forced to write that you left the job on your own accord

Bright Horizons Family Solutions insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Stress

I learnt working with and understanding toddlers. co-workers are good and understanding, but the sad part is management didn't let me know in advance about inconvence of my salary which they had was knowing from longtime..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright Horizons Family Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Reviews by Job Title