Bristlecone

Bristlecone Employee Reviews

India113 reviews

sapprojecttechnologyculturebalancelearningclientsupportive

Average place to work

Average place of work and not comfortable no gym no perks no sports room and peers are not that supportive and managers driven company and no support from HRs

Productive and good work life balance

Good and productive environment with a good learning opportunity. Good work life balance and good work culture Growth opportunity for freshers and supporting seniors

Bristlecone insights

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and good for learning.

Good learning experience, flexible working environment. Has great potential but needs to improve their market presence and branding, less growth in non SAP area. Mostly focused on SAP practice.

Pros

Flexible, supportive colleagues.

Cons

Less growth and opportunities.

Stressful and Political

Working in this company had a demoralizing impact on me. You might end up working on a project that is far away from your domain and expertise. You need to be lucky to get to work on the job and profile of your choice.

Every thing is good here, good work life balance, nice hike, work from home options, good learning experience, supportive managers, good management, totally ok.

Good to Start Career

If you are new then it will be a good choices for you but with time things need to be changed.If you are having good relations with manager then it will be a plus point as this helps a lot in your increments.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Very Less Hike

I learned a lot in technology and in domain as well. People are great here as they always help you whenever there is any situation. Management is very helpful.

Best place to improve our skills

Working as aspiring Data scientist, showing my best in all the tasks to make best accuracy in results. Capable to be expert in multiple skills and enthuse to learn new things and making practice to innovate new things. Good at communication to understand the requirement and to make a structured document to work on it.

Good to work

My only concern is management they won't care about employee's needs. Except for the management, You can excel in your field, Friendly colleagues and you get the best help to finish the project

no job security

improve on management and talent hiring, aswell provide proper benefits to employee. Please stop hire and fire and have a bottom up review system. Provide proper guidance to everyone

Work life balance

- Work life balance- Management is ver cooperative - Best seniors to learn from_ very good company for the freshers- great expereince so far w.r.t learning

Great opportunity for good talent in any area of work

Bristlecone is great place to work. This is a place to grow and prospoer to greater heights irrespective of level, years of experience, graduation schoold etc. They provide flexibility to work so long the customer requirements are met, tasks are completed. You will have many people across teams, leadership support you based on your performance. Given the nature of the industry stressful situations will come and go. We need to be flexible, adaptable and able to manage tasks. And what's the fun if we only work in our comfort zones.

Excellent place to work

I enjoyed working at Bristlecon in my tenure. The management was very encouraging and supportive. Good experience to work with Fortune 500 clients. I had very good Manage rather I would call my mentor.

Best place to work

Bristlecone is the best place for work, their is a policy called you said we did for employees, that is one of the best thing for an employee in bristlecone

Experience varies from project to project

1. Work-life balance is good in most projects 2. Management processes need to be improved and standardized. 3. Some projects are pretty slow-paced. 4. Learning curve and the growth opportunities are not promising. 5. Associates are cooperative and work together. 6. Leadership team are picking up the pace but need to accelerate.

Good work place

Well, balanced work life. Nice and helping people. Supportive managers and directors. No work pressure. Regular technical pieces of training. Good projects.

productive and good place to work

friendlty staff always supporting and caring, provided good info regarding medical managements,well known hospital in the neighbourbood, first corporate hospital where i assisted for intubation

Productive and fun workplace

Good for new comers to join and learn new things with the help of the fellow members and also good appreciation from HR Department for the incentives given

Focused in Digital Supply chain

Strong model of Technology and Business focus in supply chain domain. Digital supply chain model including data integration with operational system. Supply chain focus on demand and supply planning using digital model. Employee friendly.

Productive, Fun, Collaborative environment!

Great place to work... Very approachable Leadership team. Strong work ethics, great working environment, Flexible work environment that encourages openness, collaboration and new ideas.

productive and fun workplace

Good Work Place culture and the company provides a lot of perks too. Appraisals are not that great. less team building activities. Less Bench Strength

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bristlecone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bristlecone with