Bristlecone

Bristlecone Employee Reviews

Best place to improve our skills

Working as aspiring Data scientist, showing my best in all the tasks to make best accuracy in results. Capable to be expert in multiple skills and enthuse to learn new things and making practice to innovate new things. Good at communication to understand the requirement and to make a structured document to work on it.

I learned a lot in technology and in domain as well. People are great here as they always help you whenever there is any situation. Management is very helpful.

Good to work

My only concern is management they won't care about employee's needs. Except for the management, You can excel in your field, Friendly colleagues and you get the best help to finish the project

no job security

improve on management and talent hiring, aswell provide proper benefits to employee. Please stop hire and fire and have a bottom up review system. Provide proper guidance to everyone

Work life balance

- Work life balance- Management is ver cooperative - Best seniors to learn from_ very good company for the freshers- great expereince so far w.r.t learning

Great opportunity for good talent in any area of work

Bristlecone is great place to work. This is a place to grow and prospoer to greater heights irrespective of level, years of experience, graduation schoold etc. They provide flexibility to work so long the customer requirements are met, tasks are completed. You will have many people across teams, leadership support you based on your performance. Given the nature of the industry stressful situations will come and go. We need to be flexible, adaptable and able to manage tasks. And what's the fun if we only work in our comfort zones.

Excellent place to work

I enjoyed working at Bristlecon in my tenure. The management was very encouraging and supportive. Good experience to work with Fortune 500 clients. I had very good Manage rather I would call my mentor.

Best place to work

Bristlecone is the best place for work, their is a policy called you said we did for employees, that is one of the best thing for an employee in bristlecone

Experience varies from project to project

1. Work-life balance is good in most projects 2. Management processes need to be improved and standardized. 3. Some projects are pretty slow-paced. 4. Learning curve and the growth opportunities are not promising. 5. Associates are cooperative and work together. 6. Leadership team are picking up the pace but need to accelerate.

Good work place

Well, balanced work life. Nice and helping people. Supportive managers and directors. No work pressure. Regular technical pieces of training. Good projects.

productive and good place to work

friendlty staff always supporting and caring, provided good info regarding medical managements,well known hospital in the neighbourbood, first corporate hospital where i assisted for intubation

Productive and fun workplace

Good for new comers to join and learn new things with the help of the fellow members and also good appreciation from HR Department for the incentives given

Focused in Digital Supply chain

Strong model of Technology and Business focus in supply chain domain. Digital supply chain model including data integration with operational system. Supply chain focus on demand and supply planning using digital model. Employee friendly.

Productive, Fun, Collaborative environment!

Great place to work... Very approachable Leadership team. Strong work ethics, great working environment, Flexible work environment that encourages openness, collaboration and new ideas.

productive and fun workplace

Good Work Place culture and the company provides a lot of perks too. Appraisals are not that great. less team building activities. Less Bench Strength

Excellent Place to work,

Productive And Good organization for Freshers.

Always changing, fun, engaging, the opportunity for creativity. Advice to Management- Help teams define expectations on projects and work time It's a volunteer member lead organization. The members change annually and due to this the strategies and structure are constantly shifting. The business units work for member lead committees and many decisions are made by consensus without a true understanding of resources and long term implications. It's not a cohesive organization so there is a lack of consistency across regions and departments. Training of new hires is lacking mainly because the only constant changes so what you learn today may not be what or how it's being done tomorrow.

Balanced work

Sales team for Bristlecone need to be strong. My last manager was not very supportive to get my tasks accomplished. But overall I served the company including my notice period and enjoyed working at Bristlecone

Management is the worst

Managers changed frequently. No good learning opportunities after two months. Two months is enough time to learn there is everything related to the project.

Nice compny

Company have most of project in mumbai.no project in ncr now.maximum time consultant at client location.compnay policy are transparent. company good for bigineer.

Great place to work. I have been worked for Bristlecone more than one year in DMS project. I was handling DMS technical queries and new enhancement of project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bristlecone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bristlecone with