Bristlecone

Bristlecone Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Good to Start Career

If you are new then it will be a good choices for you but with time things need to be changed.If you are having good relations with manager then it will be a plus point as this helps a lot in your increments.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Very Less Hike

Good to work

My only concern is management they won't care about employee's needs. Except for the management, You can excel in your field, Friendly colleagues and you get the best help to finish the project

no job security

improve on management and talent hiring, aswell provide proper benefits to employee. Please stop hire and fire and have a bottom up review system. Provide proper guidance to everyone

Balanced work

Sales team for Bristlecone need to be strong. My last manager was not very supportive to get my tasks accomplished. But overall I served the company including my notice period and enjoyed working at Bristlecone

Bristlcone is verey good company At Bristlecone, our people come together to explore new ideas, experiment with innovation, collaborate on projects, c

Bristlecone are strategic, knowledgeable, inventive and accessible. They’re industry thought leaders and technology visionaries. But more than that, they are passionate about what we do here – and how people benefit from it.

Cons

Not a good place to work

Does not any projects. Being a part of M&M dont expect too much since all the management are dull and non woks as there positions and talks of new projects and does not provide the flexibility of working with preferred locations and projects.

Good Place to work at for freshers, mid-seniors

I worked here for 4 years and learnt multiple skills in SAP. Its a good place to work for freshers if you want to learn basics or advanced SAP. Project switch over is almost impossible if you are working for Harmony project.

esteem company with good work place culture

Here, you will enjoy working in this company and giving a good opportunity for each employee. giving good hike every year. Invest a lot of money in training and good work culture for women.

Ok Workplace

Good for staying upto 2- 3 year. No long term onsite because few group of people have already their and they keep on rotating on different projects due to which other Skill Consultant did not get opportunities Only good for associate consultant to senior consultant level above that there is only limited growth No multiple big and long term projects out of India in SAP

A nice company to work for

Company is good but some clients are not great to work for.The access to the locations are challenging.Many opportunities provided by the company.The company has very good experts in various modules

Bristlecone is very nice company to learn new stuff

very friendly and comfortable working environment. awesome culture. Good employee engagement activities. Management and Colleagues are very approachable the policies are employee friendly.

Ok

your work-life balance depends on which client you work. Culture is ok.not so great perks. Some politics prevails. Bconeiets who have stayed there for more years are more commanding and influential.

Poor work/life balance

1. Very bad work culture 2. Bad work ethics 3. High in politics and lobby 4. No vision for technological advance 5. No planning or initiatives for resource training or development

Pros

Technology stack selection

Cons

salary, work/life imbalance, bad salary perks

Summary of Bristlecone

Salary structure is comparatively better than other Organisation's. Working culture is monotonous in Bristlecone and management of Bristlecone is not up to the level.Job security is pretty good in this Company.

A very good place only for Experience professional

A typical day depends on which client you are at. Learnt the professional and organized way of working. Good management. the most enjoyable part is that you have a team.

Very good for fresher level.

I learn many things here. you can hands on different object of ABAP module. you can learn different functional module also.

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

boring working culture

very good work culture!!!

the best company I had ever worked with...leaving it was a blunder join this company...good learning, good people... extremely good work culture

Good culture, facilities, employee friendly

great learning experience, very good management and very cooperative, employee friendly environment. free food facilities and different allowances at client locations

Pros

free lunch. breakfast

Cons

bad client location

Productive and Fun workplace

It is a nice experience working with this company. All the associates are helpful. Management is also good. Company provides a lots of benefits to their employees.

Productive work place

AS I joined Bristlecone as a Fresher, I learned many thing here, now I have to take new challenges in my life. Here you can learn a lot in SAP_ABAP 6 days working culture, I learned here HANA Code Push/ Handled Core ABAP support calls.

Pros

Travelling allowance, Per diam

Cons

Less projects in mumbai location

Good for entry level

Pros: Everyone gets fair opportunities to grow. Work culture is good. Management is helpful. Cons: Clients are not many.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bristlecone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bristlecone with

• Bristlecone
  • Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?