Bristlecone

Bristlecone Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Work life balance

- Work life balance- Management is ver cooperative - Best seniors to learn from_ very good company for the freshers- great expereince so far w.r.t learning

Good work place

Well, balanced work life. Nice and helping people. Supportive managers and directors. No work pressure. Regular technical pieces of training. Good projects.

Nice compny

Company have most of project in mumbai.no project in ncr now.maximum time consultant at client location.compnay policy are transparent. company good for bigineer.

Great place to work. I have been worked for Bristlecone more than one year in DMS project. I was handling DMS technical queries and new enhancement of project.

Good Environment to stay

Things are very formal, there are no lengthy process to follow. They are completely service based and most of works are dedicated to SAP and on middleware.

Work life balance.

There are lots of good thing about Bristlecone like: Good Leadership and Management. Salary on Time. Lots of work from home. Lot of technology to explore. Join this company at the end of the carrier, otherwise, you will feel bad while going for the next job.

Good Company

Good organization to work with. the work life balance is good here, good culture and great teams to work with and the people are good. Come join and get to know

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Policies

Overall good place to work

Fine with work limited projects Be prepared to discard your project if not revenue generating Less facilities No free lunch Remote location office Small office

Cons

Lest facilities

Fun Place to work | recommended for Freshers

i have started my career from Bristlecone India, fun place to work. many projects are on latest tech. but only supply chain oriented work.management is ok ok and policies are something that change friequently with blink of an eye. I was part of Technology team, many good experienced professionals, many of them are in this company from last 6-7 years if you take average, so thats why good for freshers because of too much exposure from fellow colleagues.

Pros

pleasant environment

Cons

long working hours | no appreciation on any kind of work

Having a great time here.

People are more important than company. So work culture in Bristlecone is really good. People are friendly. Very much flexible environment.

Its a good company for Job Work/Life balance

Good company to work with both technically and work/life balance

Made me professionally strong

I joined this company after my degree completion.So I was quite enthrilled to work here as it was my first job in my profession.a typical day of work included writing test cases,logging issues and co ordinating with management for timely delivery of the project.The co workers were helping and friendly.Every day I became professionally strong with new experiences.I enjoyed what i did.The hardest part i found was the transition from a student to a professional.

Pros

Friendly environment

Unlimited Exposure to fresh graduate with lot of flexibility and good managers

Exposure to fresh graduate is amazing and lot of flexibility at work.

Pros

Flexibility, exposure, good learning curve

Cons

Salary and Career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bristlecone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bristlecone with