Bristlecone

Bristlecone Employee Reviews for SAP Consultant

Good to Start Career

If you are new then it will be a good choices for you but with time things need to be changed.If you are having good relations with manager then it will be a plus point as this helps a lot in your increments.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Very Less Hike

Nice compny

Company have most of project in mumbai.no project in ncr now.maximum time consultant at client location.compnay policy are transparent. company good for bigineer.

fun work place

Its a fun work place. right work life balance. A small company with focused attitude. Mostly you work on a client location once hired by Bristlecone. At times company takes care of your career ambitions.

Good place to work for.

The company management interacts really good and always available for us. understands our requirements and strive to reach them. Little slow in allotting new projects and they should really look into the job security.

Good place for working and learning..

Good projects where the places are very good learning.. Culture wise its very good place The hardest part I ever faced is in my current project is in the month ends.

Ok

your work-life balance depends on which client you work. Culture is ok.not so great perks. Some politics prevails. Bconeiets who have stayed there for more years are more commanding and influential.

A very good place only for Experience professional

A typical day depends on which client you are at. Learnt the professional and organized way of working. Good management. the most enjoyable part is that you have a team.

Good work culture

Everthing are good. That company has good environment. Ajax Fiori Engineering Pvt.Ltd is construction equipments manufacturing company located in Bangalore, Doddaballapur.

Pros

Free Lunch

very good work culture!!!

the best company I had ever worked with...leaving it was a blunder join this company...good learning, good people... extremely good work culture

very good place to work

good place to work and better work environment co operative management coming to work pressure under challenging envoronment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bristlecone?

Very Good place to work

Good place to work for SAP Technologies, Management is very supportive which will help in mutual growth of individual as well as company

Excellent workplace with lot of fun

It is a great company in all ways to learn and enhance SAP skills and become Subject Matter Expertise. As my first job it was a great launchpad with a great culture and environment. The company management was very good and nothing at job seemed difficult. The most enjoyable part of job was great SAP mentors and wonderful recreational environment.

Pros

Fun workplace with great job culture and exposure

Cons

Long hours sometimes

good

good place to work pros - competitive salary cons - number of sap basis projects are very less

SAP BI Consultant

implementation experience in SAP BI. Involved requirement gathering from users and developing business reports for end users

JOB Satisfactory climate

1)to give training to end users 2)Corporate culture and interaction with clients 3)not bad 4)being cool is hardest part 5)work location and staff

Wonderful opportunity to achieve my goals

Its great and Enchanting experience to climb high in the journey of my career.

Sap abap hr (hcm)

Great organizational culture and opportunities for advancement.

Good place to learn at work

We work closely with our clients to respond to the challenges through sophisticated strategy. Myself and my co-workers have domain knowledge and share knowledge with each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bristlecone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bristlecone with