Bristlecone

Bristlecone Culture reviews

Clear

Excellent place to work

I enjoyed working at Bristlecon in my tenure. The management was very encouraging and supportive. Good experience to work with Fortune 500 clients. I had very good Manage rather I would call my mentor.

I learned a lot in technology and in domain as well. People are great here as they always help you whenever there is any situation. Management is very helpful.

Good work place

Well, balanced work life. Nice and helping people. Supportive managers and directors. No work pressure. Regular technical pieces of training. Good projects.

Productive and fun workplace

Good for new comers to join and learn new things with the help of the fellow members and also good appreciation from HR Department for the incentives given

Productive, Fun, Collaborative environment!

Great place to work... Very approachable Leadership team. Strong work ethics, great working environment, Flexible work environment that encourages openness, collaboration and new ideas.

productive and fun workplace

Good Work Place culture and the company provides a lot of perks too. Appraisals are not that great. less team building activities. Less Bench Strength

Excellent Place to work,

Balanced work

Sales team for Bristlecone need to be strong. My last manager was not very supportive to get my tasks accomplished. But overall I served the company including my notice period and enjoyed working at Bristlecone

Good and a very healthy working environment. The entire team is great , sociable and fun loving. The work environment too is competitive and great. Working at client location has its own perks.

esteem company with good work place culture

Here, you will enjoy working in this company and giving a good opportunity for each employee. giving good hike every year. Invest a lot of money in training and good work culture for women.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bristlecone?

Good place for working and learning..

Good projects where the places are very good learning.. Culture wise its very good place The hardest part I ever faced is in my current project is in the month ends.

Bristlecone is very nice company to learn new stuff

very friendly and comfortable working environment. awesome culture. Good employee engagement activities. Management and Colleagues are very approachable the policies are employee friendly.

Ok

your work-life balance depends on which client you work. Culture is ok.not so great perks. Some politics prevails. Bconeiets who have stayed there for more years are more commanding and influential.

Good company

Company was very good and competitive. Salary given was very good.People have repoitere of knowledge with good communication skills. HR took various innovative measures to uplift the company.

Poor work/life balance

1. Very bad work culture 2. Bad work ethics 3. High in politics and lobby 4. No vision for technological advance 5. No planning or initiatives for resource training or development

Pros

Technology stack selection

Cons

salary, work/life imbalance, bad salary perks

Summary of Bristlecone

Salary structure is comparatively better than other Organisation's. Working culture is monotonous in Bristlecone and management of Bristlecone is not up to the level.Job security is pretty good in this Company.

A good company to work

A good company to work, linked with good company work culture over here is great, I learned working in big environments with more data centres, Working client place is more enjoyable.

Good Company

Good organization to work with. the work life balance is good here, good culture and great teams to work with and the people are good. Come join and get to know

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Policies

Bad to work with

Learning perspective the company is good to go with, but poor management, poor salaries. As a fresher, sometimes for an year you might be there on bench, less projects, more politics.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

A very good place only for Experience professional

A typical day depends on which client you are at. Learnt the professional and organized way of working. Good management. the most enjoyable part is that you have a team.

A good company to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bristlecone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bristlecone with

• Bristlecone
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?