Bristlecone

Bristlecone Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Work life balance

- Work life balance- Management is ver cooperative - Best seniors to learn from_ very good company for the freshers- great expereince so far w.r.t learning

I learned a lot in technology and in domain as well. People are great here as they always help you whenever there is any situation. Management is very helpful.

Excellent place to work

I enjoyed working at Bristlecon in my tenure. The management was very encouraging and supportive. Good experience to work with Fortune 500 clients. I had very good Manage rather I would call my mentor.

Experience varies from project to project

1. Work-life balance is good in most projects 2. Management processes need to be improved and standardized. 3. Some projects are pretty slow-paced. 4. Learning curve and the growth opportunities are not promising. 5. Associates are cooperative and work together. 6. Leadership team are picking up the pace but need to accelerate.

Good work place

Well, balanced work life. Nice and helping people. Supportive managers and directors. No work pressure. Regular technical pieces of training. Good projects.

productive and fun workplace

Good Work Place culture and the company provides a lot of perks too. Appraisals are not that great. less team building activities. Less Bench Strength

Excellent Place to work,

Management is the worst

Managers changed frequently. No good learning opportunities after two months. Two months is enough time to learn there is everything related to the project.

Good and a very healthy working environment. The entire team is great , sociable and fun loving. The work environment too is competitive and great. Working at client location has its own perks.

Work life balance.

There are lots of good thing about Bristlecone like: Good Leadership and Management. Salary on Time. Lots of work from home. Lot of technology to explore. Join this company at the end of the carrier, otherwise, you will feel bad while going for the next job.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bristlecone?

Bristlcone is verey good company At Bristlecone, our people come together to explore new ideas, experiment with innovation, collaborate on projects, c

Bristlecone are strategic, knowledgeable, inventive and accessible. They’re industry thought leaders and technology visionaries. But more than that, they are passionate about what we do here – and how people benefit from it.

Pros

Cons

fun work place

Its a fun work place. right work life balance. A small company with focused attitude. Mostly you work on a client location once hired by Bristlecone. At times company takes care of your career ambitions.

Fantastic place to work

Very nice place , cool management and lot of things to learn. They have many projects related to execution, planning and S4HANA. I got very good learning experience from this company.

Current role is good and company is also good. Wanted to learning new things

Current role is good and company is also good. Since it was a contract based roll and there were no projection for new projects. Hence wanted to change the company

Fun place with good ethics.

Was my first place of work and got a chance to start my career at Bristlecone. Good SAP training and college-to-corporate orientation programs. Place with good work-life balance and good values.

Good place to work for.

The company management interacts really good and always available for us. understands our requirements and strive to reach them. Little slow in allotting new projects and they should really look into the job security.

Good Place to work at for freshers, mid-seniors

I worked here for 4 years and learnt multiple skills in SAP. Its a good place to work for freshers if you want to learn basics or advanced SAP. Project switch over is almost impossible if you are working for Harmony project.

esteem company with good work place culture

Here, you will enjoy working in this company and giving a good opportunity for each employee. giving good hike every year. Invest a lot of money in training and good work culture for women.

Good

Good but could have been better. My skillset was not insync with the organization's goal and my role was getting redundant and hence had to leave in pursuit of better role.

A nice company to work for

Company is good but some clients are not great to work for.The access to the locations are challenging.Many opportunities provided by the company.The company has very good experts in various modules

Ok

your work-life balance depends on which client you work. Culture is ok.not so great perks. Some politics prevails. Bconeiets who have stayed there for more years are more commanding and influential.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bristlecone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bristlecone with

• Bristlecone
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?