Bristlecone

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

sapprojecttechnologyculturebalancelearningclientsupportive

Average place to work

Average place of work and not comfortable no gym no perks no sports room and peers are not that supportive and managers driven company and no support from HRs

Productive and good work life balance

Good and productive environment with a good learning opportunity. Good work life balance and good work culture Growth opportunity for freshers and supporting seniors

Bristlecone insights

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and good for learning.

Good learning experience, flexible working environment. Has great potential but needs to improve their market presence and branding, less growth in non SAP area. Mostly focused on SAP practice.

Pros

Flexible, supportive colleagues.

Cons

Less growth and opportunities.

Good to Start Career

If you are new then it will be a good choices for you but with time things need to be changed.If you are having good relations with manager then it will be a plus point as this helps a lot in your increments.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Very Less Hike

I learned a lot in technology and in domain as well. People are great here as they always help you whenever there is any situation. Management is very helpful.

Excellent place to work

I enjoyed working at Bristlecon in my tenure. The management was very encouraging and supportive. Good experience to work with Fortune 500 clients. I had very good Manage rather I would call my mentor.

Experience varies from project to project

1. Work-life balance is good in most projects 2. Management processes need to be improved and standardized. 3. Some projects are pretty slow-paced. 4. Learning curve and the growth opportunities are not promising. 5. Associates are cooperative and work together. 6. Leadership team are picking up the pace but need to accelerate.

Good work place

Well, balanced work life. Nice and helping people. Supportive managers and directors. No work pressure. Regular technical pieces of training. Good projects.

productive and fun workplace

Good Work Place culture and the company provides a lot of perks too. Appraisals are not that great. less team building activities. Less Bench Strength

Excellent Place to work,

Management is the worst

Managers changed frequently. No good learning opportunities after two months. Two months is enough time to learn there is everything related to the project.

Bristlcone is verey good company At Bristlecone, our people come together to explore new ideas, experiment with innovation, collaborate on projects, c

Bristlecone are strategic, knowledgeable, inventive and accessible. They’re industry thought leaders and technology visionaries. But more than that, they are passionate about what we do here – and how people benefit from it.

fun work place

Its a fun work place. right work life balance. A small company with focused attitude. Mostly you work on a client location once hired by Bristlecone. At times company takes care of your career ambitions.

Current role is good and company is also good. Wanted to learning new things

Current role is good and company is also good. Since it was a contract based roll and there were no projection for new projects. Hence wanted to change the company

Fun place with good ethics.

Was my first place of work and got a chance to start my career at Bristlecone. Good SAP training and college-to-corporate orientation programs. Place with good work-life balance and good values.

Good place to work for.

The company management interacts really good and always available for us. understands our requirements and strive to reach them. Little slow in allotting new projects and they should really look into the job security.

Good Place to work at for freshers, mid-seniors

I worked here for 4 years and learnt multiple skills in SAP. Its a good place to work for freshers if you want to learn basics or advanced SAP. Project switch over is almost impossible if you are working for Harmony project.

esteem company with good work place culture

Here, you will enjoy working in this company and giving a good opportunity for each employee. giving good hike every year. Invest a lot of money in training and good work culture for women.

Good

Good but could have been better. My skillset was not insync with the organization's goal and my role was getting redundant and hence had to leave in pursuit of better role.

A nice company to work for

Company is good but some clients are not great to work for.The access to the locations are challenging.Many opportunities provided by the company.The company has very good experts in various modules

Ok

your work-life balance depends on which client you work. Culture is ok.not so great perks. Some politics prevails. Bconeiets who have stayed there for more years are more commanding and influential.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bristlecone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bristlecone with