Britannia Industries Limited

Britannia Industries Limited Employee Reviews

India168 reviews

markettargetbrandindustrylearnsalecultureproduct

Productive work place.

Overall good experience, Manufacturing excellence is there . Colleges are helpfull. Friendly atmosphere .

Average work culture

Average work culture. Poor culture. Dominated by few people sitting on the top. Lot of politics & gossip. Overall unprofessional working. Not healthy work environment.

Britannia Industries Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment

Good Place to start your career

Work life balance and increment depends on manager.Supportive people. Monday - Friday working 9:30-5:30 Work pressure vary from department to department.

Do not join if you are joining any of the supply chain departments

Below is only applicable for Supply chain departments such as Planning (Demand or supply or production), Stores or warehouse, Factories, Logistics. Not sure about rest of the functions.Job description:1) No time limits. People will call 24*7 and you must be ready to answer and provide details as soon as possible. 2) You can take leaves but be ready to work even during your leaves. 3)No weekend. You will receive calls at 1:45 AM too on a saturday or sunday. 4) Monday morning 7 AM calls and you will be questioned for a topic that was discussed on saturday 8 PM. 5) When you accept the offer you also accept that you will solely leave your personal life and dedicate your complete 24 Hrs per day to the company.Yes - Salaries are paid on time but there is a limit to which a human can work. we get paid for clocking 8 or 9 hour per day * 5 days or 6 days. Sales companies like these extract the maximum best possible from an individual. There are a lot of other companies which offer best work life balance. Please consider them before you proceed.

Exciting Journey in Britannia

Very interesting journey in Britannia with work life Balance. Multiple states working together in Bangalore. Career guidance and way forward plans from the management is appreciated. Love to work again here in future assignments.

Stressful

Completely field job, need to travel a lot, have to learn everything on your own.Colleagues were cooperative.Totally on the job training. Weekly reviews are very abusive.

Pros

Incentives(difficult to achieve)

Cons

no proper training for freshers

Good company

Is the company is good one for freshers and experienced it's good 👍 one to joining your carrier growing in FMCG line .. I recommend this company is good

Good

Cons

Good time

Productive and Skill Development

Britannia Industries is the most successful in making biscuits and career too. As this organization gives you chance to grow and enhance your skills. You feel like you are surrounded with more intelligent and skillful people around you.

Pros

Respectable staff

Cons

Long hour of working

Work place vadodara

Great company very good managment i multi national company Very good product and there a complite a 100 year of market i have like to work in this britannia idustrial

It was a good experience to start a new job and to an entry level.

for a job seeker especially to start carrier, this company is worth. you will learn all the aspects of channel management sales.working under tremendous pressure will give you good foundation for your entire sales carrier.

Good Company

Good company for Learning ThingsGood Respect from the MarketSystem Oriented CompanyGood In IT infrastructureWork Life Balance is concernCompany Wants you to work like sales representative

good place to work

good place to work with excellent management support with professional leadership. Good career growth depending on your performance. In house training available. Freedom to take calculated risk to think out of the box

Not good place to work

Not good mangement no good pay .... Work hard only with man power. So cheep and less pay ... Don't give holiday and can't manage work life balance....

Pros

Loss of time and knowledge

Cons

Noting good to say

Very friendly environment

Good place to work. Brand image is very strong. Enjoy working with Britannia. Very systematic organization. Others follow them. I enjoyed working a lot while working.

Pros

Innovation product always launches

Cons

It's on you

Production

Britannia is best company. My choice work in production. I like thish is Britannia working time.& working system is the best management. Britannia is best product.

Pros

Supervisor

Cons

Supervisor

One of best company to work

It's my 1 company to work in sales.Was with 23 years of my life with same company.Good co to work . Good support from all departments to achive targets.

Pros

Very flexible Bose's to work as per need

Cons

ASM post only MBA, This was reason left after 23 years of service no growth

Stressful workplace in East india

If you are a freshers or you lost your job then go for Britannia. Valuable brand , highly innovative co demands are very good in the Market , but the work culture is not good.

Pros

Good brands

Cons

Work life balance, no leave

Not good

super Tasty Bakery Foods CP plant of Britannia Industries ltd. Good management , well location and found good jobWell maintained Industry manufacturing Britannia Rusk and Biscuits

Good company to work with, it was a good work environment at my tennure time.

This is a good company to work.I enjoyed working in this company, when I was working in Reay Road plantI could have continued further, if I was not transferred to other plant.

All range of britannia

Very good company and HR POLICY IS ADORABLY RIGHT PERSON OF MY TEAM LEADER and company are always care of our employees I am feel of comfortable in BRITANNIA LTD Time at coming my salary in this Comany so very nice company

Pros

Good day cashew almond lunch

Cons

Bcd

Its a great time to work in britannia

Super work culture and good work learning also. Employee job security and good benifits alao.management review,s and support also good. I have learden so much.

Pros

Super

Cons

super

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Britannia Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Britannia Industries Limited with