Britannia Industries Limited

Britannia Industries Limited Employee Reviews

Very friendly environment

Good place to work. Brand image is very strong. Enjoy working with Britannia. Very systematic organization. Others follow them. I enjoyed working a lot while working.

Pros

Innovation product always launches

Cons

It's on you

Production

Britannia is best company. My choice work in production. I like thish is Britannia working time.& working system is the best management. Britannia is best product.

Pros

Supervisor

Cons

Supervisor

One of best company to work

It's my 1 company to work in sales.Was with 23 years of my life with same company.Good co to work . Good support from all departments to achive targets.

Pros

Very flexible Bose's to work as per need

Cons

ASM post only MBA, This was reason left after 23 years of service no growth

Stressful workplace in East india

If you are a freshers or you lost your job then go for Britannia. Valuable brand , highly innovative co demands are very good in the Market , but the work culture is not good.

Pros

Good brands

Cons

Work life balance, no leave

Not good

super Tasty Bakery Foods CP plant of Britannia Industries ltd. Good management , well location and found good jobWell maintained Industry manufacturing Britannia Rusk and Biscuits

Good company to work with, it was a good work environment at my tennure time.

This is a good company to work.I enjoyed working in this company, when I was working in Reay Road plantI could have continued further, if I was not transferred to other plant.

All range of britannia

Very good company and HR POLICY IS ADORABLY RIGHT PERSON OF MY TEAM LEADER and company are always care of our employees I am feel of comfortable in BRITANNIA LTD Time at coming my salary in this Comany so very nice company

Pros

Good day cashew almond lunch

Cons

Bcd

Its a great time to work in britannia

Super work culture and good work learning also. Employee job security and good benifits alao.management review,s and support also good. I have learden so much.

Pros

Super

Cons

super

The best company to work with

People are so much supportive and helpful. Good company to work with if we desire to grow on a consistent pace. Employee friendly company also..........

Great to work with.

Number One in Bakery manufacturing and over 100 years of rich heritage. Maintaining of standards. Core employee management focus & follow ups. Great being a part.

Slow paced and bad management

I was working with Britannia Industries Ltd. after I got selected through campus placements and the kind of atmosphere is witnessed there was negative as far as people who are just about to start their career are concerned. I would not recommend joining this company if you are a fresher. The career opportunities/growth is negligible to 0. However, there is job security. You need to do everything according to the management. No opportunity to share feedback, participate in discussions, etc. Audits are highly manipulated. Personally I did not enjoy my tenure at Britannia Industries Ltd.

Good Work Culture

Learning and great work experience. Nurtured leadership traits and got opportunity to execute reputed projects. Collaborative and rewarding work culture focusing on individual growth in terms of knowledge and scale.

Good staff in Britannia company ,

Good staff in Britannia company. And seniors help to new commers . I worked there 1 year and i not got any problem to work in Britannia company . And i got proper salary.

Productive and field job

A typical day at work in an overall good experience for me, I have learned many new things, workplace culture is good. Overall management is also good.

Very good company

This is a very good company for anyone to work under a roof . Employees are helpful . overall good work culture. Paid salary, incentive & express on time .

Pros

Good exercise entair the month.

Cons

Terget oriented .

Good work culture.

Supportive team. Competitive environment. Good support from management and sufficient autonomy to take decisions. Good work life balance. Overall a good experience

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Job location is not fixed

Britannia experience

Overall experience in Britannia is good. Good to work with industry leader. Learnt a lot ... Taking care of Direct and Super Distributors. Handling a team of 2 members to manage the business. Responsible for primary secondary, product availability, coverage of rural markets.

Nothing to share here

It's a a good industry. The all staffs are co-operative. I think this is a good organisation where we made our careers. I feel good to work here. I really appreciate.

Good

Good experience to learn from basic fmcg culture in britannia good training in this company good safety for employ but last some year hiring telecom industries new senior position person disturb fmcg culture & basic of fmcg in this day not good experience from past.

Productive and enjoyable

I had completed the live project in Britannia at Surat, Gujarat. I had experience who to sale a product into the market and also solve the problems which is related to the products.

Good company

1.Gained experience to work with them in the fields of marketing. 2.Gained Ideas about the competitive products and their marketing share. 3.Experienced how to convince the customer for the products and their reviews.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Britannia Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Britannia Industries Limited with