Britannia

Working at Britannia: 13 Britannia Reviews

India13 reviews

Productive and work place

It's good not bad but salary is low that's it over all the company is is good 👍👍 they don't have proper dress code and they take so much of time to give some items over all good 😊

Pros

Nthg

Good platform for beginner

Britannia good platform for bigner but Britannia not experience porson no promosone scale in Britannia as compared other company so not good for experience employee

Britannia insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Bad experience

For work culture it was very bad experience for me. There is in timing but no out time is fix.. you can only go home after you finish your work. If you want to leave your job then leave only after geting your salary in your hand without telling anybody otherwise they will deduct your salary by puting any of the false aligation.

Productive & fun work place

Got the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about the operations and technologies used by the company to track sales and increase the market size. Got to learn about new technologies like Geo Tagging and Retail Verification and there use in analyzing and improving the sales of the company.

Performance oriented culture

Britannia is in the midst of a great transformation Lots of changes at leadership in the last 4-5 years, now showing results One of the best performing FMCGs in India and lots of exciting opportunities for marketing and sales

Pros

New roles

Cons

Culture is still old school

Very good

Excellent company always nice product making. All products very very well I love all products. I always used all product from bitnya. But one request all products not available some time. So kindly available in market. Thanks love you bitnya company

Good environment to work

it was a 1st industrial experience for me. i learned the difference in theoretical and practical life. the work culture was good and supportive. and i wondered there are more than 50 defects in biscuits.

Productive and Good atmosphere

We learned SAP Portal Key words in Finance and Accounting Knowledge. System oriented job are most enjoyable part Easy to go a day Co-workers are supportive for my Carrier

its a good company

There i am worked as a sales representative, my working time was 9am to 6 pm. there we have a friendly Management. My co- workers also was friendly and helpful.

Pros

free lunches

nice working place and nice stafff

good place for working but salary growth is very slow. i left the job becauce my family issue and study.over team manager ang area manager is very nice. They helping in achiving the target.

great workplace

Each day was amazing; learned & experienced a lot of new things in research part as well as in production unit; management deptt. was superb; as i was an intern, i was working under some superb and knowledgeable people, they imparted me a lott of knowledge regarding bakery and how quality can be maintained. Hardest part of the job was to maintain qulaity parameter inside the production cell as that was the place where lot of workers were involved and infact mainatining microbiological parameter was the toughest one. And undoubtfully. each day and every work was seem to be enjoyable with the group of such people.

Productivity

Good Company and fun working place. The company culture is great! Many opportunities to be promoted within and recognized for your hard work and achievements. A fast paced and growing company which great to start off your career! Management is there for you every step of the way in coaching and helping you with anything you need.

Pros

Free Lunch in saturdays

Cons

Comp Off for saturdays

opening the new customer for the business

Give the guidelines regarding the business developingFind the new customers for the business.Periodically supply the goods to the existing customersAttaining the monthly targetFixing the schemes’ for the slow moveable goodsEnhance the distributor’s channel of supply.

Pros

free petrol

Cons

no promotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Britannia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Britannia with