Broadridge

Broadridge Employee Reviews

India204 reviews

hiketimingsalarybalancefreshknowledgeculturelife

Work life balance

Good company to start career. Work life balance, good salary hikes , job security and onsite opportunities.Different shifts, it is a product based company.

June 21, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Indeed and for recognizing Broadridge as a good company! We're happy to hear that you are able to take advantage of the work-life balance here and have many opportunities to learn and grow.

Super

All good as it is a product based company then why worry go ahead and enjoy there with your skills and make good connection in company forvyour growth that's necessary in everywhere

Pros

Free coffee tea

October 31, 2022
Thank you for the 5-star review on Indeed! We're so glad that you enjoyed working at Broadridge. We hope you're doing well!

Broadridge insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Learning

Learning,good work experience ,lots of opportunities to grab and also chances to go abroad.good ambiance and seniors were supportive also they gave sodexo

June 27, 2022
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review on Indeed! We're thrilled to hear that you had many opportunities to learn and grow at Broadridge. We hope all is well!

Good and Competitive

very good place to work and grow. Personally right decision made to work. Salary is good and also learning also good Great place to work for everyone

Pros

Good Atmosphere to Learn and grow

Cons

Nothing as of now

May 2, 2022
Thank you so much for this fantastic 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy working at Broadridge. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to our organization!

Good company to work

One of the best place to work in India. Benefits are good, salary paid is decent. Good projects to work on. Less onsite opportunities. It's a stable company

March 14, 2022
Wow! Thank you for this review. Broadridge is the best place to work! We are successful because of the hard work and dedication of all our associates. We are so lucky!

Very use full for starting your career

Good Management and good work life balance. ,but package is too less when compared to market benifits also good, you need to work more in season time.They will provide can facilitaty as well.

Pros

Good Management Learn more Work-life balance

Cons

Pay is too less

March 14, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review on Indeed! We're glad to hear that you're having a positive experience working at Broadridge. We encourage you to meet with your manager and/or HR business partner to discuss your concerns in further detail so that we can help improve your experience.

It was good. Helping hands were less. Management needs to improve

Management need to improveSome projects are having heavy pressure.Depends on the project work is pressure is there.We don't know what is happening inside.

February 15, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate feedback from both our current and former associates to help us become an even better organization. If you have any more details regarding your concerns, we encourage you to email TalentCommunity@broadridge.com.

Excellent company .job security is very good

Excellent company .job security is very good.There are no negative.world class bonus is good one .work life balance is goodExcellent company .job senn

December 6, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much for this 5-star review and for recognizing Broadridge as an excellent company! We're glad you enjoyed working here and hope all is well!

Workplace was good and the hardest part is working for long hours and the team, colleagues are really friendly

I enjoyed the environment over there, the team mates are very friendly I was experienced a great time. They are so helpful , I see all the team mates were so committed to the work and enthusiastic.

December 6, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review Broadridge on Indeed! We're thrilled that you found it to be a pleasant experience and worked with such a great team. We wish you the best and hope you are staying safe and healthy!

It is a good place to start working - there's always so much work and so much to learn for a fresher. There's also stress, so you'll love this place if you like challenges.

July 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Broadridge is definitely a fast paced environment with many learning opportunities. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to our organization.

Work is good, it all depends on the team you work with.

A good company to work. Work life balance is good. Timing of work depends on your team . Perks in salary depends on your manager and how you butter and impress.

Pros

Good campus. Due to pandemic all work facilities provided.

Cons

Politics in team, that also depends on which team you work.

June 21, 2021
Thank you for leaving a review on Indeed! We're so happy that you find Broadridge to be a good company to work for. We encourage you to speak with your manager and/or HR business partner regarding your concerns.

Productive and Job secured

Good place to work.Management here are very friendly and always tries to help Employeesalso on jow to increase individual curriculum and skills. Also works mainly on the knowledge specifically in r3gards to process

March 15, 2021
Thanks for leaving Broadridge a 5 star review on Indeed! We're thrilled to hear that you find Broadridge to be a friendly environment with many opportunities to grow!

As a fresher it's good platform to achieve the success in life. Also it is a great place to learn new skills which are currently the companies hiring to expand their business.Finally the company's environment and treating the employees was so good.

January 4, 2021
Thank you for leaving Broadridge a 5 star review on Indeed! We're so happy to hear that you learned new skills and were treated well. We wish you a safe and happy new year!

It was Fun working at Broadridge. It was an awesome company to join as a fresher there is a lot of opportunities to learn

A Day starts with working on the activities which has been assingned to me . The hardest past of the job is working on the weekends in the tax season.

Pros

Learning opportunities, 8 hours of work

Cons

Very less pay, very less amount amount credited in meal vouchers not sufficient for even single meal, Non A/C Cab, very less Night Shift allowance, salary is extremely less

October 5, 2020
Thank you for leaving your feedback about working at Broadridge! We're glad to hear you had fun and many opportunities to learn. Best of luck to you in your future!

Growth opportunities within the company are too low and this might vary for different processSalary might be less because the increased hike or any other increment will added into variable pay and its a huge blow for new joiners

September 4, 2020
Thank you giving Broadridge a 4 star review! We appreciate your feedback and hope you're staying safe.

Company is a great place to work

Very good Work life balance. Job security wise no issue. For an innovative and creative thinking people, we don't see much scope to grow and continue. Many of the resource are in comfort zone and do routine work and those who have been there for longer duration would continue to be there forever. A struggle is always there for new resource in all sorts of levels.

July 31, 2020
Thank you for the 4 star review! If you would like to share any additional information regarding your concerns, please email TalentCommunity@Broadridge.com. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Good

Good place to work and learn and opportunities to learn new things. Good and generous company and good work life balance. Happy to have worked there.

June 22, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you're feeling well and staying safe during these times. Wishing you the best of luck in your future!

All is well

Overall culture, people and facilities available in broadridge is good but Salary for freshers and bond were two main disadvantages, However if you are in bond no hikes.

Pros

Good facilities and culture

Cons

Very least Financial growth

June 8, 2020
Thank you for leaving a review and for recognizing the great culture, people and facilities! We hope that you're feeling well and staying safe during these times.

Good experience, got good start to the carrier, but salary benefits are not so good.

Increments are good but as experienced and freshers are treated in the same way when it comes to increments, new hires can't expect big jump in salary.

June 1, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear that you're having a good experience working at Broadridge. We encourage you to speak to your manager and/or HR Business Partner to discuss your concerns.

Great company

Lot of oppurtunities. Great work life balance. There are lot of technologies to learn. Families are equally valued. Management is cool to work with. We can grow both professionally and technically.

May 14, 2020
Thank you for the positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying working at Broadridge. We're committed to being an excellent place to work by listening to feedback from our associates. We appreciate your dedication to our customers and our business!

Un-Productive and low-salary

Low salary - doesn't even sufficient for basic requirements, Non-negotiable notice period, Low shift allowances, Easy work, Good for job security. Most of the process doesn't include challenging environment. Not good for talented people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Broadridge with