Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews

Found 11,951 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,953 reviews

Fun and productive work place. Enjoyed personnel and environment.

Supportive management and coworkers. Thoroughly enjoyed the clientele and work atmosphere. Not much politics, but enjoyed the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and bringing smiles to their faces. Fight-nights can be a little hectic, but all-in-all a good time.

Fun workplace

When I first started working here as a server I had so much working. It was fun with the people I was working with. After while the business started going downhill and barely was making tips and the manager started cutting hours.

Terrible place to work

This is probably one of the most poorly run establishments to ever operate. Breaks are non-existent, you will constantly be held after your scheduled clock out time, and management doesn't care about anyone or anything but themselves. I'm honestly not sure who is worse, the customers or management.

Good food, good people

This company stays busy, but you will be rewarded. nights are busy, days are prep. family like culture. managers who care about you and your well being.

Pros

food

Cons

stressful sport events

Fun place to work and make money

I really enjoyed working at this establishment for almost 3 years. Very fun place to work and the management really seems to have your back. Employees made the job worth it honestly.

Pros

Great employees, good money, fun environment

Cons

Long shifts

Fun place

Fun place to work…pay is good and employee perks are good…managers are nice and sometimes do their jobs…overall good company to work for! If you’re thinking about applying..DO IT

Really fun place to work.

An awesome place to work and get easy hours. The pay is great too. The managers will help you with any problems and the GM is really nice and helpful. My only problem is when it’s low staffed if can be a pain to close at night or do every order.

Pros

Easy hours, good money

Cons

Short breaks

Wouldn’t recommend

The management is constantly changing, and there’s little to no support from them. You can’t ask them basic questions without getting yelled at and it’s overall not run well.

Pros

One free meal

Cons

No breaks, toxic environment

poor management

Poor management led to alot of drama between coworkers and just alot of tension in general. Everyone hated the managers here and people just kept quitting.

Pros

tips in cash

Cons

managers

No security. Some days you make good money some days you don't.

Management will make everything seem like it's your fault. You can never tell them about a customer complaint because the managers will tell you it's your fault and degrade you in front of everyone. If you don't have closed availability they will overwork you and then complain if you hit overtime. Free meal up to $12 everyday is cool but you can't get wings. Just the other menu stuff.

Pros

Employee meal

Cons

No breaks. Management

Fun place to work

Great opportunity but the managers were terrible if you ask me, I met some really cool customers and co workers of course but that’s it, oh yeah and I love game days

Pros

Nice money

Cons

No breaks

Profit over people like many places

I worked for a franchise so I can't speak to corporate stores. Owners increased workloads on staff, increased hours of operation and did not increase salaries, etc. Taking time off was virtually impossible without putting co-workers into even more difficult schedules. Ownership focused solely on revenue with little or no concern for the people.

Cons

Stress, workload

Fun, lots of regulars

As a bartender, I feel like I run my own show. At my own pace. I love the control I have. Managers are always there for back up if need be. I respect everyone’s role and I also feel respected. Love working here.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Long outwork time

Fun and easy place to work

It's a fun place to work and everyone cares.about each other but they hire a lot of kids who don't care about their job and it makes your job harder.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Poor management

Fun place to work but also super stressful

Overall it was an okay place to work, A lot of great people that work there but also have a lot of people that only care about themselves. A lot of the days are hit or miss on how busy we are going to be, so you could walk out with very good money that day or almost no money at all!

Pros

Free Meals Decent/Good Pay

Bad management and bad employee turnaround

Management is horrible. They degrade and belittle their employees. Cannot keep anyone with self respect on the team due to these Management issues. I do not recommend for anyone.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

No breaks

Thought it would be fun. Boy was I wrong.

As a manager spent most of the busy days with no mid manager, working hourly position and get absolutely destroyed. Jobs get posted behind your back.HOH gets paid terrible, no tip out unlike most restaurants do for their line.Lack of leadership and respect from a GM that doesn’t know things that he should, had to learn a few things on my own.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Work-life balance

It’s okay

I liked it but not too much, they made you stay extra long some times and not long enough other times. I really liked the people there and they often gave free meals

Great Employees and Guests. Horrid Management

Many great employees. Great guests. Great kitchen staff. Every aspect of that restaurant has great potential. It is missing the leadership to nurture all three of those however. Managers by title but no traits to respect or admire. Just see the employee turnover as an example. There are no aspects from each manager, except the shift leader that gives back to the employees in a form of self growth or increase of skills or value. Busy times? Expect one or two of the managers in the back office sucking down food or looking disgruntled that they have to even be there.All in all, BWW in Conroe has incredible potential. The ultimate destroyer that needs polishing is leadership from the top down.

Pros

Employees, Free food, discounted food

Cons

Management, Management, management

Tenía un buen ambiente aunque pesado

El ambiente era muy bueno pero los shift leaders ya tiene zonan y ganan propinas aparte de su sueldo gerencial y propinas como gerentes

Pros

Buenas propinas

Cons

Estresante mala administración

Horrible to work for!

I was at BWW for 3.5 years. It started out wonderful but once covid hit it went down. You are no longer a person you are a body and a number. Your life and free time don't matter to them prepare to work 60+ hours a week!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,193