Building Products

Building Products Employee Reviews

What did i learn and what i have achieved

6 day working, cooperative staff, nice working culture, good salary, learnt a lot here in this company that how to do marketing how to sell our services what is good for the company what is not good for the company.

Good

Great!😁. Good people good work environment. Like it it’s fun make me write more? I said it’s a good place to work what else you need to know? Just apply if you need work maybe you get hired if so see you there. 👋

If you’re not Lazy and Wanna work it Great

Like any job it has it cons but overall it cool.If you’re lazy and constantly complain don’t work here.Management isn’t perfect but is very good over all.It’s Dusty and dirty but so is life I love my coworker Currently I work as a temp but hoping to get in full time as soon as I can I been here 3 weeks and I’m training to be a machine technician on the Roto packet. I feel very welcomed The Supervisors are stern but very understanding ❤️ It

Pros

Cons

Dusty

Commodity manufacturer

LP is striving to become more than a commodity manufacturer of OSB. Extreme pressure on mid-level managers has resulted in action level employees leaving the company in droves. I hope that LP finds the new normal soon for the sake of the employees and shareholders alike.

Pros

Challenging work.

Cons

You'll be alone to face challenges. This is not the place for you if you need a team environment.

Reserved work environment with less opportunities

I have learned alot in this company but there is no chance for further growth here. Work is more but compensations are very less. Salary is very less as compare to my working experience.

Pros

nothing

Cons

Long Hours, No Family Status, No increments and bonuses

a building product trading company

A building product trading company. Being in business for more than two decades. Main business is building related materials local as well as imported sales .

Outside sales

I hated this job - I am much more suited to inside sales. Outside sales is very lonely and being a woman in a man's world made it very difficult to be taken seriously. The only benefit was that I was paid well.

Friendly environment

It was fun working at BP mostly because of the working environment; everyone was friendly, ready to help each other out, and productive.

Pros

Good salary for a summer job

Cons

12 hour shifts

Excelent workplace

Counter sales of Building products. Interacting with contractors, retail homeowners and phone sales. Learned a great deal of product knowledge through training. co workers were the best. Hardest part for the most part was inventory. enjoyable part: Meeting and interacting with people either in person or on the phone and trying to solve their building product needs.

Pros

Good work place, good people.

Cons

Too far from home.

Friendly nature work

Every thing is good only problem is Salary only....Other things are very good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Building Products. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Building Products
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?