Bupa logo
Bupa

Bupa Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,165 reviews

Productive workplace

very competitive atmosphere & there is no human resource policies to get professional growth. Employee does not get functional change .No stability in job.

Na

Working experience was good.Management supported well.Achieving targets month on month.Work environment was really good.Overall its a great experience

It's a very good place to work

It's totally interestful Job,if you are interested in health care products and love giving solutions for the same, you love working at maxbupa.Its a very good company to start your career with.

Friendly work place

The company offers flexibility to work and thus helps to maintain a good work life balance. The management is approachable The people are helpful thus makes work easy

Sales and customer service

I have enjoyed my tenure at maxbupa health insurance, and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Maxbupa health insurance. I would also like to share the Attractive incentives and leagues that company sponsor for the employee is remarkable. I have learned and achieved a lot in this company.

Good Place to work with

Working in Insurance always gets you typical work pressure, but still the culture of the organisation is good. Can expect good growth if one performs well.

Best Place to Work

The Company is Worth working and also the best place to work. the company as a vision and ensuring the customer are happy and employees are happy.the best part is their is freedom in work and apply new ideas.

Good

Good company overall and good and healthy culture And product is also very good of this company and all my reporting authority is also very supporting in terms of productivity... This company is giving space to new peoples which is one of good things about any company!!

productivity is good work with fun and enjoy with work

normally i start my day from my chainal partner with banking to interacting with banking staff for enhance our company rpoductivity to increase our individual and company business for individual growth as well as company growth also.

Pros

we do luch with banking staff to understand their work style & what they thing others

Cons

we do work long hours also for business purpose.

productivity was nice.

work culture is congenial.i did good job as well as fun.i feel excitement while working.

Pros

management part is good

Cons

no cons

Good

Morning Reporting 9am Call to PA fix appointment at least 2 joint calls 3 Recruitement calls.Health insurance IndustryGood working atmosphearCouleages are supportiveTo convincing PA THAT THEY will get the othorised letter and commision on time.Funky friday

Pros

good working atmosphear

Cons

na

Productive and fun workplace

The working environment is very friendly. Everyone is supportive and helpful. The appraisal is very good asI liked the way directly the India sales head sms on big logins..

Pros

the product features are excellent

Cons

need more sales force in operations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bupa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bupa with