Buying Agency

Working at Buying Agency: 8 Reviews

India8 reviews

Overall nice.not attractive salary nowadays. With more competition.

Comfortable workspace. Getting connected with factories.Overall managering capability, resolving issues at anytime. Thinking all time about the orders and shipment schedule, leaving no personnel space

I don't like the working environment

Although I was from retail background but I found very difficult to adjust in the environment of buying agency.Actually it totally depends what kind of buying agency you are working.My experience is not good,no team work at all.

Cool working

It was a buying house. Good working atmosphere. Deal in all kind of kid's wear. Order booking till shipping chase in my role . We are link between buyer and vendor. We get work done .

Pros

Meetings

Cons

Ok time

Overall Feedback

That company infrastructure its too messy & conjugated work space. That Company growth next 5 year they will be achieve only turnover. That Company not thinking about employee salary

Productive and Fun Working

Overall it is good, I have learned a lot, Management is ok, Workplace culture is good. Salary/Benefits are good. Job Security wise, this is a good company.

Pros

Free Samples

Cons

Less Exposure

Merchandiser

Enjoyed the work in all conditions. Sometimes projects were difficult but thanks to the team, with their support projects have been executed well. As a merchandiser always you have to be updated with the markets and trend and have to manage the service quality.

Pros

Always getting the opportunities to know new and learn new things.

Cons

Never had.

Beginning of my carrier

I got well experienced in knitted and woven garments.Got well experienced in fabrics to finishing of garments

Productive and Fun place

i have a typical day at work when i heard i am going to station at Aligarh.i learned in this company how can handle the customer complaint and his query and how can deal with buyer QA.Managment is the main key to maintan its value in the market and to achieve his goel.my co-workers are very coprative and inteligent.The hardest part of my job is to get the approval of artwork on KAT from buyer on time.The most enjoyable part of the job is to do the daily activity with out receive any complaint from cusctomer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buying Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Buying Agency in popular locations