Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd

Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

This company is a good plateform of work my work experience is vry good i feel relexed and comfartable all the time. This company staffs and seniors vry helpfull all the time.
nice to work and good management,and supportive team and ambience, highly secured and safe office space,good location in the heart of city. highl motivating
Company has shut down loss of employment for many aspirants who wished to work for long term with buzzworks,should hire only graduates ,people will communicate in mother tongue language there is no work proficiency, people who work doesn't communicate with each other, there is no chance of growth.
Buzz works is really a good company for freshers to begin their career with and the people working there are very friendly and cooperative. The working environment is very satisfactory.
A good place to learn about complete Hr policies! They encourage employees to work done on time and recognises their needs and efforts. Management is friendly
Pros
incentives, recognising employe efferts
Cons
Rcu doing all the action without market review.They even does not have any experience about the diffferences of products.They harrasing continiously the employee and customers.overall they are disturbing and harassing peoples without any written code of conduct.
Growth is not meant for this company, anything you want to learn you have to do by yourself. Not helped by senior or colleagues. Just little bit increment in salaries can improve the company’s status.
Extremely fun and a great learning environment, management is very joyous and supportive, pay is not that great. It is a great place to start your career
work place good ,helping tendency,can learn,all are like friends including management,lots of entertaiment,it will be like family touch, every year increment,appriciation,all are good people around us if you get oppurtunity should work their
Pros
Normal
Cons
Normal
Efficient and Productive, fun-filled atmoshpere, Friendly Colleagues. Excellent ambience for pressure free work. In between leisure time activities. Pantry Facility.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd?
It is a good place to work and have great people to learn a lot in terms of personal and professional skills. I would suggest this a good place for freshers and experienced.
The work , team spirit , working hours are the best at Buzz Works. The method of work and the team support that one receive is excellent. It creates a good feeling to bring the best in us.
Pros
Working hours
Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd. a company with high values and employee friendly. The main highlight is about salary, it offers good salary and gives on time. it will be so nice to work with Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.
Pros
Timely salary delivery and employee friendly
Cons
no other incentives other than salary
Innovations Group is an UAE HR outsourcing company located in Kakkanad Kochi Kerala. It have a well structured office and enthusiastic colleagues. The company(Buzzworks pvt ltd.) which does all the HR work for Innovations started at Kochi on January 2016. Buzzworks has a great management, friendly people and good career. There are opportunities to work at UAE.
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
they dont give incentives on resignation period. they terminate without any reason so there is no job security at all higher management just want more and more sales and if target is not met they will not allow you to go and make you sit after your shift timings no proper team management as some team leaders are college students and dont know how to handle the team chairs are so cheap quality they break everyday. most of the things in the office are not working properly like headphones ,air conditioner.
Pros
no pros working here
Cons
company is full of cons as mentioned earlier
Temp staffing working place ,client handling ,BD for new clients,Invoice submission exact time and date ,client satisfaction is more important, traveling across south india
We used to promote Credit cards and personal Loans for Standard Charted Bank. It's a very good environment. I love to work in such environment I enjoyed working in such environment
Pros
Good timings
Cons
No cab facility
I was great to work with buzzworks buisness services pvt ltd (bbspl) and my seniors were very helping nature to guide me path to work and crack down to troubleshoot.
Pros
Free Travelings
work less and more fun have learned a lot from that place and planing for events and production meeting clients for briefing one of the best place have worked till date handling vendors for the setup on time and its the most enjoyable job is the word that i can say...
Most enjoyable work place.Learned and Experienced. Less work pressure, fun at workplace. Daily target completion on time. Best environment. Friendly colleagues
It has been great experience working with buzzworks, I had learned so many things with my superiors. When I was joined in executive, have put my effort with my best, I enjoyed to working with the team members.