Byju's

Byju's

Byju's Employee Review

Great Working Experience With Byju's

I have worked with this company for two years, and I can say that my working experience is very good. I like BYJU’S management's behavior toward their employees. The opportunities provided by the company are also very appreciable. If you want to join this company, you can check BYJU’S career reviews, where you will get a better view of this company. But one thing I can assure you is that you will not regret joining BYJU’S. The salary is also very good, and I am getting a lot of career growth opportunities.

All things are good

I'm again trying to join Byjus i really feel happy to be a part of Byjus all time good environment and daily some new things happen at new challenge a

Learned lot about marketing & sales strategy

I have been worked morethan 2.5 years in Byju’s Its good opportunity to develop sales & management (team managing skills ) On time salary , no deviation Good work culture So, happy about (im an byjuite)Byjus improve a personal life standards too(awesome work experience )

Pros

Free dinner, every month sports competition

toxic work culture but good pay no work life balance

12 - 15 hrs work for 6 days a weekno work life balance 50k salary toxic work cultureweekly target pressure customer visits are enjoyable mostly in direct sales

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Byju's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Byju's with

• Byju's
  • Great Working Experience With Byju's
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?