Byju's

Byju's

Byju's Employee Review

It's work from home job so don't know more

I worked as subject matter expert and it is work from home job. The team is good and supporting. Everything is Okkk.. Other I don't know any think because it's WFH job so only do my work

Same location

Poor Management, only pressure and a place of uncertainty

Pathetic and 3rd grade place to work. No job security, salary not on time. Login time is fixed but not logout, always had to extend.Managers cant communicate properly and uses false language.

Pros

Ola account for the travel, depends on a department

Cons

Productive and Happy Workplace

There's been controversy over BYJU’S career reviews lately. I will share my honest opinion as I have worked as a senior executive at BYJU’S and have seen it grow. Very recently, I retired. The working hours are entirely appropriate, although it depends on the amount of work in every job. You get to travel for sales, so it is motivating at times. It's not a difficult job. You have to sit in an office and make a couple of calls to sell BYJU’S. You get to bridge the gap between parents and children by explaining to them the need for modern education.
Same location

Good pay but no personal life

Join byjus only if u can dedicate 24 hours to this company, work stress is the highest, managers keep threatening u all the time, though they pay well but the work stress is far higher then the salary offered, ok to tk n experience fr few months bt don't join to make yr career since this company offers no job security.

Pros

Good salary nd commision

Cons

Long working hrs, too much of stress, no job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Byju's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Byju's with

• Byju's
  • It's work from home job so don't know more