CAD Desk

CAD Desk Employee Reviews

Cad desk is a best software training center in Lucknow...you will get very supportive staff here...

Cad desk will provide you a comfortable environment to work with them..the director is well behaved and a motivated person.Working in an educational franchise not only gives you the respect but also you get to meet with different students n working professionals..that makes you confident and also grooms your overall personality.

Pros

Comfort level is on extreme.

Good job if u want to be teacher.

if you want to learn more software with teaching it is good but the hardest part is sometimes you have to do marketing stuff like a seminar, workshops, and advertise in various forms.

Good

I have learned many things from my previous office i.e team lead etc, design softwares, administration work. The management was good and the work place culture is good to allow only professional drees code.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

It's a good work place

A good environment for. job frendly staffs. Management is also very good. They also trained u many more softwares. No stressful works. Boss is also friendly.

Productive Achievements

As a keen Learner, CAD DESK provides a strong platform to develop and groom professional skills (Management, Leadership as well as advanced Software Skils), by giving the friendly working environment.

Good workplace and lot to learn from them

Yes it is good to be here because of my students, i don't have an experience how to teach them but after some time i develop that skill. And now i am a very good teacher or trainer of cad work means designing and drafting. I started work here in 2016 and one yr. Almost completed here.and i learned so much things here also gain lots of experience in teaching.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

Long days

Got very good experience and lots of learning. enhanced my skill sets

i got a very good exposure from company & i also enhanced my skill set. i enjoyed my job in travelling

Fun and Learing

I would like to begin my career with a company where I will have effective environment for learning new skills and where my aim will be to meet the company’s goals .As a mechanical engineer excellent knowledge about AutoCAD, CATIA V5, ANSYS and ProE. My key strengths include creativity, troubleshooting skills and quick problem solving ability.

Jobs at CAD Desk