CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews

salary hikes are not available ,also job security . Some managements are very poor . Job culture is fine only in some projects. Cab facilities are not good .
Happy to work for CGI no more doubts if you get the offer with CGI, just join and enjoy office environment and culture. They provide the office things and needs like laptop, internet everything on first day/week.
Work Life balance is Good.You have more learning opportunities.Management is supportive.Too many politics.Good place to work.Team outings prior are good.
Pros
Team outings, Work life balance .
My internship with CGI has been a perfect example of "Learning while doing". I worked as a HR Associate and got on opportunity to get my hands on all the core HR functions. And ultimately, the internship wouldn't have beena success without the eternal support of my follow team members and mentors. My time here shaped me as an HR Professional, boosted my confidence andcommunication skills communication skills
Good
Cons
Been with CGI 9+ years, In CGI i am learinng lot of things in turms of technical, all these years i have seen wonderful people working with me as a team member and all my Line Managers were really supportive. Thank you CGI.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Manager do partiality to certain cast and religion
I am pretty satisfied working woth CGI...For freshers its a nice opportunity to work in CGI as there are a lot of things to learn from basics of database to handling real time issue's.
Productive and fun working place. Good Job environment with Work/Life Balance and Job culture. One of the acquiring masters in the market. Mature and strong management. Overall one of the best places to work in Bangalore.
Career options are very less. Management is slow and highly bureaucratic in nature. very less opportunties and unreachable management team. No encouragement for lateral joiners.
Work is Slow paced, you get to work on Legacy Technologies , not much New technologies project available . Work Life balance is there, Management is clueless how to go about the old tech and get new projects in new technologies. More of a Off Shore delivery/Support work
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Slow paced, no direction on how projects need to go forward, legacy tech
Superb company to work And lot of chances and opportunities to learn. Good managers and very much supportive to interact within everyone Technology leaders
If not for a normal change i wanted to have in my work experience, i would not have tried to apply for a new job. It's fun, collaborative and happy place.
Wonderful leadership and learning opportunities. The working hours and the nature of the projects are challenging but it keeps you engaged to learn more. At CGI, the core values drive the members to come together and live the CGI dream.
CGI is pursuing some core values which are good for a fresher to start the career . Competitive , fast-paced and Self Learning oriented approach . Workplace culture is fairly decent
Good for work. You can learn many things here. Management foundation is very good. Work Life balance. As Salary perspective lil bit lower in that case. Apart from this we can say yes to Go there.
It is a great place to work. I started my professional experience in Canada with this firm, even though I had 11 years of global experience, I wasn't given the opportunity anywhere else. Very professional and people oriented team. Senior Management is very transparent and it is easy to approach them.
CGI as a organization is good for the experience where you can explore to the core area and learn maximum and you can have work life balance as well.so over all its a good company to work in.
CGI is a very Employee Friendly Company.Nice place to work. Good Work Life Balance. A very Friendly Work Environment. Good mix of big & small project
It is good they need to focus on future technologies, some of the BU's recently started that activity. it's a good sign though. the projects in CGI are vast and there is no bench concept.
Good place to work, flexible of working from home when needed, Good work life balance , good transport system, good recognition for the hard work and will be rewarded
CGI is a good place to work. They have a good strategic leadership team with high business acumen. Members in the workplace are very collaborative and strive to serve the clients.
Excellent and no work pressure. good place to learn new things and explore the new technologies. management is also quite supportive. annual outings are there.
  1. Employee Reviews