CGI Group logo
CGI Group

CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Review

HR Intern

My internship with CGI has been a perfect example of "Learning while doing". I worked as a HR Associate and got on opportunity to get my hands on all the core HR functions. And ultimately, the internship wouldn't have beena success without the eternal support of my follow team members and mentors. My time here shaped me as an HR Professional, boosted my confidence andcommunication skills communication skills

Good

Cons

Excellent place to settle

I really meant my review summary. If you want to really settle in a work place where you can really balance the work & life, then this is the place. The management treats the employees as members. They don't even call us as employees and even we don't see anywhere (even in websites) as "employee". Because they treat us as one of them. All the benefits, timings etc., are far more better than any of the MNCs I've seen.

Pros

Share holding of company, Work/Life balance, Respect

Cons

N/a
Same location

Good

Work Life balance is Good.You have more learning opportunities.Management is supportive.Too many politics.Good place to work.Team outings prior are good.

Pros

Team outings, Work life balance .
Same location

job satisfaction and management culture

Career options are very less. Management is slow and highly bureaucratic in nature. very less opportunties and unreachable management team. No encouragement for lateral joiners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,098