CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,996 reviews
Good and flexible working hours .Learn new technologies and gain knowledge.Worst part is shift hours they really make feel tired and stressed.Need to work on compensation
Pros
Cons
Pay
CGI is a stable company and provides good career advancement for people at all levels. They are also flexible for people who are aspiring career change.
Working at CGI was the best job ever. The pay was not so good, could have been more. The work environment was great. Very very friendly supervisors and coworkers.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Je travaille à l'agence de Lyon et je dois dire que CGI est une belle entreprise qui fait confiance aux jeunes et qui laissent l'autonomie pour créer de nouvelles choses. Je recommande !
Pros
Flexibilité des horaires
Cons
Diversité des profils
C'est une société ESN donc faut pas attendre beaucoup
Pros
Remboursement titre de transport, PEE
Cons
La rémunération de base, l'évolution, les augmentations
Une usine à gaz à l'image des grands capgémini etc... très bien pour le CV pour une période entre deux ans et trois mais ne pas s'y attarder et rechercher une véritable entreprise car au final comme bon nombre de SSII, il s'agit de l'interim déguisé.
still there after 25 years. flexible and supportive job. learned a lot over the years.worked in different roles.supportive management. worked full time and part time
Everything was bad except for the pay,the managers were corrupt,the security was always asleep or eating and not taking there job seriously the hardest part is talking with others because they are all so lazy.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Security, management
This is a good place to start a career but not recommended to stay longer than 2-3 years.Salary is below industry standard and salary increase stops at certain point. Managemt consist of mostly uneducated people, some of them with only high school degree. Most of the time it feels like they don't know what are they doing
Benefits
Cons
Really poor management
Thought was great to start off, but they pull you in for things which are out of your control and put themAgainst the company values, I was unfairly dismissed, while they failed to provide evidence for my dissmissal, then refused to pay my last pay check, with my annual leave. Be wary
Cons
Under paid
Company is full of people from logica who are very insecure doesn't allow to settle who join as lateral company management team is highly in efficient in winning any new projects mainly depend on old support project
Pros
Good cab facilities
Cons
They are unable to found any new project
We can jump between different projects and learn lot of new skills. Wonderful managers and good colleagues who are always willing to help. Flexible work life. Share benefits are provided.
Pros
Flexible work life
Cons
healthcare
Très bonne entreprise pour évoluer dans sa carrière
Overall a decent place to work. Compensation was far below industry average. Work life balance was good, but no clear paths for career advancement even after frequent follow ups.
Pros
Snacks on site, culture was nice
Cons
Compensation, lack of career advancement
I absolutely love my team and have had the chance to expand my knowledge outside of my normal realm, however, depending on the project you're working on you're a body to fill a slot.
Pros
most projects do have a budget for training
Cons
hours worked (project dependent) and salary.
My recommendation is stay away from this company. They approach you get the resume, so they can bid for the re-compete on the contract, then once they win the contract they laid you off.
A typical day at work, will require you to ready to do whatever you are told todo. You may be assigned to one thing one minute and the next, you will be doing something else.
Good organization climate, work life balance. HR conducts fun activities and Quick yoga sessions frequently. Yearly free health check up for all employees. Annual sport activities are conducted. Inhouse Gym is present.
Pros
Employee friendly environment
Cons
Some time long work hours
I really meant my review summary. If you want to really settle in a work place where you can really balance the work & life, then this is the place. The management treats the employees as members. They don't even call us as employees and even we don't see anywhere (even in websites) as "employee". Because they treat us as one of them. All the benefits, timings etc., are far more better than any of the MNCs I've seen.
Pros
Share holding of company, Work/Life balance, Respect
Cons
N/a
Pressão acentuada para obter resultados. Sempre a pular de projecto em projecto. Formação muito fraca
Pros
Refeitório, teletrabalho
Cons
Remuneração, chefias, formação, estacionamento pequeno
As a consultant, you get to develop your technical skills across different languages/software/etc. You also get to work on leadership/management skills.
  1. Employee Reviews