CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

It's a real good place to work. The senior management and staff are very professional and friendly and helpful. Company provides good opportunities for growth.
Pros
Free lunches and dinner
Been with CGI 9+ years, In CGI i am learinng lot of things in turms of technical, all these years i have seen wonderful people working with me as a team member and all my Line Managers were really supportive. Thank you CGI.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Manager do partiality to certain cast and religion
Committed to delivering quality results to the client and providing employee satisfaction by tendering to their needs. Management is good and clear in their vision and align with the goals and value
Because its a very large organisation, a work is divided into very small unit and when an employee does that small unit repeatedly company's aim us fulfilled but from the point of an employee he is not able to master in an area of engagement.
Good Work life balance Low variable pay Less Knowledge Development Job was good, stress free, provided shift allowance and other allowances. Job security was okayish
Job Opportunities and Career growth are challenges Global organization strong in consulting. Have learnt to run my business as a startup. However job opportunities are not at all easy.
Nice work place but initial salary is less. My shift is day shift. So searching for evening shift and night shift jobs. I need more work to do as our company is offering me to work in day shift up to 6pm evening
It was a wonderful experience working with CGI, An amazing organisation to build our carrier. The training programs conducted in CGI was highly informative.
Interesting to work in this company. Learning platform is always open to all. Work ethics and culture are quite happy. Challenging work and environment boost the employees.
CGI gives equal importance on Client and Member Satisfaction assessment Program. Good firm to work with and to enhance the knowledge both technically and with regards to soft skills
I had great experience in terms of process handling in project,events conducting inside and outside office. But having minimum chances for onsite opportunity.
Better Work life balance. Good culture and thought process. People oriented organization with finest love and management. Learning opportunities and career path can be looked
Pros
Free coffees
Cons
Technology Learning enablement
It was all good during my days in Logica which was taken over by CGI. The only bad part was the amount of project money that the onsite counterparts were spending from the project budget for travel, drinks, hotels. They would come to India for no reason except booze, party.
Pros Value based Organization. Employee friendly and personal growth enabler Cons Adaptability, Willingness to upscale talent as per current market trends is lacking
Good and great place to work there, different language and different culture people worked together. Have great place to sharing the knowledge between team.
Improved my technical skills by working in field. Worked with a team of technical experts. Enjoyed working by learning new things everyday. There was no hardest part in my job.
I worked as Selenium and Manual Testing, where it has a great learning scope but it doesn't look for employee welfare. It is tough to work with manage service people where deadline of work is too early as expected.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Extra working hours
some of the project having good work life balance option, and having company stock purchase options, and having minimal onsite opportunities, overall good company to work.
CGI is a Good company to work . WOrk life balanceis good. But no enough projects in chennai location. So job security is question now. Definetely will give a 4 star rating.
Good company to work Yup, that's true one of the best organization that anyone can come across. In another words employee friendly organization.
Pros
Free dinner & Best of shift allowances
Cons
Management chain isnt that great
This was my second company after Aspire Systems and some initial days i was in bench then assigned to internal project this company gave lot of experience.
Pros
fun
Cons
bench at Initial days