CGI Group logo
CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Work-Life Balance

Found 90 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,997 reviews

Highly professional and friendly environment

It's a real good place to work. The senior management and staff are very professional and friendly and helpful. Company provides good opportunities for growth.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner

A typical day at work Learnt Accounts Receivables. Worked in both Accounts Payables and Receivables. Team Work is really good.

Good Place to work

I learn a lot of good this from this company, this is the one of the best Companies which i have worked, Work ethics are very good

Very good company to work and learn new version of the AX as I have worked for Microsoft project. Management is also very good and encouragable. Over all work life balance is good.

Friendly atmosphere!!

The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented well.

Pros

awesome food!

Cons

None I can see right now

fun place to work with

A place where you can learn about the job and have fun at the same time with the co-workers too.The culture is awesome!! and well recognized for your hard work and achievements. A fast paced and growing company to start off your career! Management is there for you in coaching and helping you with anything you need. Meeting new people and managing clients requirements by analyzing the functional specifications with the co workers who tends to help you in every aspects is the best part of the job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

shift timings

Working place and environment is good for job

Daily we have status call meeting. Learned about new technologies in JAVA. safety place for women workers. good and lovable person. during project delivery time late night works. free and mind relax team. so its good to be work.

A place where people enjoy working

It has been a nice company where people like to come to work where we can make friends & create an environment for which we can be proud of. Here we are not employees rather we are called as members. we have got the rights to buy company's share.

Pros

No login time

Cons

To get a good team

Work life balance

A very flexible in timings and have good atmosphere for learning new technologies to stay updated with the market standards. Having good work life balance .

Pros

work life balance

Cons

lack of projects

Productive and Fun Work place

A Very good environment to work with the fellow colleges, You be assisted by your line manager on your performance. There is no negative to say about the organization from my end. Thank you !!!

Jobs at CGI Group

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Good technical experience

My day starts with a huge welcome from my colleagues We have to face many challenges in the job where we have to keep the tickets in SLA.And the staffing for the project is less where the work burden increases for an individual member.This is the major drawback The work environment is good.

Pros

job environment

Cons

Work burden

Good Company for freshers

Started my career as a fresher, good work culture, fun &work balanced company

Work Culture

Culture is not that great , because of some dirty politics by the leaders by dividing the persons based on language you speak and the location you came from.

fun at work

they will conduct some fun games and fun activities in work space for relaxation of the people stress. and they will conduct so many programs in cafeteria to create friendly environment.

Pros

free dinner they will provide for night shift people

Cons

normal hours

CGI an awesome company

my first job was CGI though i joined during the time transistion of Logica to CGI i enjoyed the work culture of CGI there is right balance between family and job. i have learnt a new domain and co workers have a very good rapport. there is no hardest job until you dint meet the timeline and the most enjoyable part of the job is CGI is a family.

Productive and proffesional

Fun work place with professional management. Depends on how your work culture is all set. Working in Service management would make you to understand how people are. Though learning curve in service management is very narrow, you will be able to fit in the team Major clients like SHELL, TLS, UNFCC, are major attributes for the company. Overall good place to work

Pros

free dinner, shares, gifts, shift allowances

Cons

strict UK hours

Good

It has been pleasure to work with CGI. Great Work Environment. Great Work Culture. Excellent Team Motivation and Team Spirit to finish the tasks within the stipulated time.

Fun workplace with supportive management

A great place and good team to work.Fun workplace with supportive team.Learning from colleagues. Along with work also can balance life.Apart from assigned work can be a part of training program, technical conference, paper presentation.

ping pong table

Very kind person to interact with people. Very good work culture at my office. culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security,

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

10 minutes walk

Good environment to work. Friendly nature of all team members

Fun @ work and other cultural forums are been organised regularly to keep the employees involved and motivated.Management keeps closer interaction with team whenever required.

Underwent training on three SAP modules. Good work culture.Best work Environment. Very Helpful Co workers. Learned to be more productive.

Pros

Job Security.

Cons

Time taken to allocate project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,095