CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

It's a real good place to work. The senior management and staff are very professional and friendly and helpful. Company provides good opportunities for growth.
Pros
Free lunches and dinner
Typical day at work is fun wherein the work kind of settles down. Learned a lot of work and life experience. My team was fantastic and provided complete freedom to work using my style, very accommodating team. Hardest part of the job is when adhoc issues pop up. Though hardest it is the most enjoyable part as well wherein it presents a challenge and post solving those issues, one definitely feels satisfied.
Pros
free dinner, cab rides back to home
Work-life balance is good; work can be challenging; good people; stock match is good.Flexible timing,Work from option, Good Management
CGI Private Limited - Its a great place to work. I started my career with CGI from July 2011 and it was a great journey to be associated with them till july 2014.
Total 12+ Years of work experience in which 7+ years of experience SAP SD and Project Management and having integration knowledge on MM/FI/CO and basic knowledge on APO, CS modules and ABAP/4 Involved in implementations, Upgrade projects, enhancements and support projects. Performance awarded in year 2006, 2010 and 2011 and 2013 by the employers. MBA with specialization in marketing from IMR (Ghaziabad), backed up by 2 plus years of experience in sales and marketing Having good communication and team-building skills, Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills Innovative: Developed a new game which is currently under review by India’s leading Toys and Games Company.
Interesting and challenging target with fixed price projects Motivation and Support to reach the target Good appreciations Fun at work Good management support
Pros
Interesting and Challenging projects, Appreciations
Cons
Long Hours, Work life Balance, Pay rise.
no adequate business . employee oriented , flexible working hours, work from home option.
1) Can learn if in a good team. 2) Regular outings would be there.
From the day i joined Logica i started to learn the international work culture because, Logica always has people form onsite to be working with the offshore team in the offshore site. I found every single day challenging to horn my skills and learn from every person . The issues i deal with the process, the conversation with the clients made me to believe that i am in the right track. Due to the commitment i showed in my work i was promoted to lead a team of 4 . During this period i learnt the management skills of how to lead a team and what are the ways to extract the work from the fellow team members. Though this work had more pressures to deal with, i felt this was the most enjoyable part in my work.
Pros
work culture
Cons
salary
A work place where you will have fun as well as work. joined as a fresher hence got a good team to work with.
Pros
Good employee management
Cons
problem in top management
Have challenging client Base which gave opportunity to learn and explore new areas in SAP XI / PI.
every we work on relase new updates on sharepoint servers. had much learning on technology, process, team collaboration and management. team member and mangagers are very cooperative. the hardest part of job is working for long hours. the most enjoyable part of job learnings was more.
Pros
had many parties
Cons
A typical day at my workplace was, when i got the entire responsibility to work with my onsite managers. I have learnt how to interact with people regarding Test Management activities and how to manage the critical situation in a team. My co-workers are the most delighted people who will be ready to help 24/7 all through the project The hardest part of the job is weekend support The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team members.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
I am proud to work with Flextronics. The managers are all good to work. They can understand our personal things and work according to the people.
Pros
Food Coupons and Transport
Cons
No Cons
to work with both the companies is my pleasure. Both the companies are top companies in Captive BPO sector.
Pros
Free Dinner and Food Coupons
Cons
No Cons
It is good opportunity to learnt and to develop you as a leader and new things especially new technologies and new things and working culture and facilities are good
Cons
The day starts by checking the list of joiners and their details ,than quick call to all the month joiner and refreshing them periodically . After that a short meeting with the team lead and manager about any latest update and the requirements. Some tips and ideas or a boost from the team lead to improve the performance and fixing the time to get the targets and sharing the requirement load as per ability. Very supportive and positive colleague and environment.
Pros
Flexible timing and time to grow individually and to sharp your skills.Great people and colleague.
Cons
Long hours sittings, Monotonous role.
I consider every assignment as a unique opportunity to create and add value through a hands-on learning approach. I wish each one of such, to contribute to the growth and objectives of my Organization
My co-workers were good and supportive. I have learned many things and training provided was worthy.
Nice place to Work. I was with Logica and currently there is an Integration From CGI
Pros
Free Dinner
Logica has been a tremendous change, personally to me. I take pride in claiming Logica as one of the places to remember for all good reasons. One generally remembers something when they learn/experience it with passion. Logica is one such place where you'll find an overflow of passion with everyone in what they do. A transparent culture with a perfect blend of work & life and an open minded management team has always been a strength for Logica. The HR mentors that I've been gifted with, in Logica, are from different background (Core HR, Finance, Delivery, C&B, Core HR Ops) who have imparted immense knowledge starting from the basics to strategy. Overall, it was an immaculate experience to remember, working with Logica.